Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Least I have Batman by Snyder and Greg "I made Spawn badass" Capullo.

Comment

• Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
      Michael Lane did so without Batman's blessing, this is wearing the bat mantle with Batman's blessing, see the diff?
      I see the difference but it doesn't make that statement I quoted any more accurate. Michael Lane wore the Bat-suit first. And it was closer to the real Batman's than this guys....

~KL~

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
        I see the difference but it doesn't make that statement I quoted any less accurate. Michael Lane wore the Bat-suit first. And it was closer to the real Batman's than this guys....

~KL~
        HE FUCKING USED A GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does that make him closer to the real batman?

He just wore a similar costume.

Comment

• sigh...no Morrison Batman till 2012. Though it's better than nothing at all which is what it looks like is happening with Tim, Steph, and Cass. Speaking of Steph, Miller posted on his twitter:
          I have, thus far, not been approached to write any of the September relaunches.
          Which really really sucks, I would love to see him on another book, his Batgirl has been great.

Comment

HE FUCKING USED A GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does that make him closer to the real batman?

He just wore a similar costume.
            I said he was the first in-continuity African American to wear the bat-suit. Doesn't matter if he used guns, brass knuckles, or his sister's lolly pop to fight crime. He was the first black guy to be a Batman. I said his costume was closer to the real Batman's, did I say anything about how he operated while wearing the suit? Why do you have to spin things off into tangent conversations?

~KL~

Comment

• Originally posted by hypotherion View Post

..but he's not African-American, he's just African. lol.

I just died

Team Cyclops !!! ...Screw Wolverine.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
                I said he was the first in-continuity African American to wear the bat-suit. Doesn't matter if he used guns, brass knuckles, or his sister's lolly pop to fight crime. He was the first black guy to be a Batman. I said his costume was closer to the real Batman's, did I say anything about how he operated while wearing the suit? Why do you have to spin things off into tangent conversations?

~KL~
                Fine okay, the editor forgot.

Comment

sigh...no Morrison Batman till 2012. Though it's better than nothing at all which is what it looks like is happening with Tim, Steph, and Cass. Speaking of Steph, Miller posted on his twitter:

Which really really sucks, I would love to see him on another book, his Batgirl has been great.
                  How the fuck is that possible?!

Comment

• I hope he is able to fix the Superman run

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                      How the fuck is that possible?!
                      I have no fucking clue, I would think he would warrant at least one book or at least be given the chance to pitch for a series. I had absolutely no expectations for his Batgirl book but it quickly became one of my fav. bat-titles. Seriously though how does Scott Lobdell get 3 books while he gets none? Doesn't make any fucking sense.

Comment

I have no fucking clue, I would think he would warrant at least one book or at least be given the chance to pitch for a series. I had absolutely no expectations for his Batgirl book but it quickly became one of my fav. bat-titles. Seriously though how does Scott Lobdell get 3 books while he gets none? Doesn't make any fucking sense.
                        Bob Harras DC EIC.

Bob Harras was Marvel EIC while Scott Lobdell ruined the X-Men for the 90's.

Do the math.

Comment

• Well...Batman reveal day had turned out pretty well. Will be getting all books except Birds of Prey & Catwoman. The Incorperated news sucks big but whatever. His new book will hold me over. The Batwing title comes off as a "awesome book no one will care about" type of title. Red Hood & the Outlaws is interesting as is Nightwing. Hope there is a Robin title coming.

Comment

• If he's the EIC I wonder if we'll ever see Breach again....?

~KL~

Comment

Exclusive: Dick Grayson Returns as Nightwing

via IGN

Well atleast I was half right about Jason Todd getting an ongoing. That I am extremely happy about because he and Roy are in a book together.
                              No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

Bob Harras DC EIC.

Bob Harras was Marvel EIC while Scott Lobdell ruined the X-Men for the 90's.

Do the math.
                                I hate math.

Comment

Working...
                                X