• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by threehgame View Post
    It was more The way Batman dresses brings up visions of bondage gear, Batman being a millionaire beating up poor law breakers and the hanging out mostly with Alfred and Damian/Tim/Jason/Dick means he has sexually deviant tendencies which equals gayness in modern society. Sometimes Morrison's mind works on a higher level, sometimes his mind doesn't but he says things he thinks sounds intelligent. Judging by his Batman stories for the past few years I would lean towards him growing board with the character and trying to put spins into the book to make it interesting to him which have received mix reviews and lead to Grant becoming more dis-interested in the character.
    now that i think of it. dosent wonder woman have a wierd bondage fetesh of her own?

Leave a comment:

• Big Daddy Dave Skywalker
    Moisture Farmer

• Big Daddy Dave Skywalker
    replied
    If Batman were real, he'd be a gay kidtoucher. I know the intent is that he's a heterosexual in the comics, but there really IS a lot of gay shit about him.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy Boy
    Hal's Understudy

• Tommy Boy
    replied
    I bet it's because Morrison wants Bat-Homo to totally throw some butt darts up in him.

Yes, I said it. MORRISON IS GAY.

Leave a comment:

• threehgame
    Alan's Drycleaner

• threehgame
    replied
    Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
    I don't think his article was talking about Batman being gay, but that he has gay aspects.
    It was more The way Batman dresses brings up visions of bondage gear, Batman being a millionaire beating up poor law breakers and the hanging out mostly with Alfred and Damian/Tim/Jason/Dick means he has sexually deviant tendencies which equals gayness in modern society. Sometimes Morrison's mind works on a higher level, sometimes his mind doesn't but he says things he thinks sounds intelligent. Judging by his Batman stories for the past few years I would lean towards him growing board with the character and trying to put spins into the book to make it interesting to him which have received mix reviews and lead to Grant becoming more dis-interested in the character.

Leave a comment:

• Fearless
    Agent Orange

• Fearless
    replied
    Like it F'n matters anyway. Try calling him gay in a derogatory way to his face in a dark alley when he's in full-on clown-assaulting mode.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Originally posted by Janza Bowka View Post
    Talking about emotions is suggestively gay, really?
    Homosexuality is the emotional and physical attraction to those of the same gender. Your actions do not dictate sexuality. Morrison as smart a he thinks he is seems to have seriously missed that.
    That's why I mentioned psychology and sociology. He's talking more about what's perceived as gay behavior or generally considered "gay."

Leave a comment:

• Maverick_GL

• Maverick_GL
    replied
    :Moderator:

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
    Oh, come on, Mav, read the fucking article already.
    Read it, now for the third time. And aside from the fact that I think the whole thing is bullshit...and...what else?

For the final time - the article is ABSURD. End.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Heide
    Heide Finition

• Michael Heide
    replied
    Oh, come on, Mav, read the fucking article already.

Leave a comment:

• Maverick_GL

• Maverick_GL
    replied

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
    Bruce Wayne himself is not gay.

The elements that created the fictional know as The Batman have "gay" elements.

That's what Morrison is saying, nothing about the sexual preference of the actual character itself.

Homosexuality is the emotional and physical attraction to those of the same gender. Your actions do not dictate sexuality. Morrison as smart a he thinks he is seems to have seriously missed that.
    Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
    It is when you're just having a laugh and don't really care about the matter overall.
    Oh I See, so Morrison was being a smart ass eh? Batman isn't Gay as in "Homosexual" Gay, he's Gay as in "Haha, that's funny and odd" Gay.

Well ya sure got one over on me Morrison, har har, how clever of you.

Morrison is one very, very queer dude.

Leave a comment:

• Agent Purple
    The Illustrated Man

• Agent Purple
    replied
    It is when you're just having a laugh and don't really care about the matter overall.

Leave a comment:

• Janza Bowka
    Corpse Trainee

• Janza Bowka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Agent Purple
    The Illustrated Man

• Agent Purple
    replied
    Batman went to the Fortress of Solitude to talk about his emotions with Superman. That's not outright gay, but it's suggestively gay; we'll leave it aside for now because of how inconclusive it is.

However, aliens that look like penises arrive at the Fortress. These extraterrestrial dicks ("extra-dicks") shortly thereafter mutate...to grow extra dicks out of multiple orifices. Hairy alien cocks that have tentacles and can generate more phallus-looking things from their already-penile bodies. They are also psychic, if I recall correctly: hairy alien cocks that grow more hairy alien cocks that can telepathically fuck your brain.

"Unfortunately," the extra-dicks die from lack of emotional honesty, and Batman and Superman spend the last few pages crying uncontrollably about how space dongs are dying all over their emotion-laden man cave.

You cannot make this shit up. It really fucking happened.

Leave a comment:

• Marvelous Iggy
    God Of Turtles

• Marvelous Iggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
    Then what was he trying to say? Batman seems "very, very gay" but that he's not actually?

That's why I said the whole was "absurd", and aside from getting people (like us) to talk about what Morrison said, entirely pointless.
    Bruce Wayne himself is not gay.

The elements that created the fictional know as The Batman have "gay" elements.

That's what Morrison is saying, nothing about the sexual preference of the actual character itself.

Leave a comment:

• Maverick_GL

• Maverick_GL
    replied

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
    NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BATMAN'S SEXUAL PREFERANCE BEING GAY!
    Then what was he trying to say? Batman seems "very, very gay" but that he's not actually?

That's why I said the whole was "absurd", and aside from getting people (like us) to talk about what Morrison said, entirely pointless.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Heide
    Heide Finition

• Michael Heide
    replied
    Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    i just find it pointless to base any charachter soley on there sexual preferance ( not saying being gay is a choice )
    NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BATMAN'S SEXUAL PREFERANCE BEING GAY!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X