Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morrison: "...Batman is very, very gay"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Talking about emotions is suggestively gay, really?

    Homosexuality is the emotional and physical attraction to those of the same gender. Your actions do not dictate sexuality. Morrison as smart a he thinks he is seems to have seriously missed that.
    Imagination, how can something so destructive create something so beautiful

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Janza Bowka View Post
      Talking about emotions is suggestively gay, really?
      It is when you're just having a laugh and don't really care about the matter overall.
      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

      September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

      Comment


      • #33
        :Moderator:

        Originally posted by Iggy View Post
        Bruce Wayne himself is not gay.

        The elements that created the fictional know as The Batman have "gay" elements.

        That's what Morrison is saying, nothing about the sexual preference of the actual character itself.
        Originally posted by Janza Bowka View Post
        Talking about emotions is suggestively gay, really?

        Homosexuality is the emotional and physical attraction to those of the same gender. Your actions do not dictate sexuality. Morrison as smart a he thinks he is seems to have seriously missed that.
        Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
        It is when you're just having a laugh and don't really care about the matter overall.
        Oh I See, so Morrison was being a smart ass eh? Batman isn't Gay as in "Homosexual" Gay, he's Gay as in "Haha, that's funny and odd" Gay.

        Well ya sure got one over on me Morrison, har har, how clever of you.

        Morrison is one very, very queer dude.
        sigpic
        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014


        "Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

        Comment


        • #34
          Oh, come on, Mav, read the fucking article already.

          Comment


          • #35
            :Moderator:

            Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
            Oh, come on, Mav, read the fucking article already.
            Read it, now for the third time. And aside from the fact that I think the whole thing is bullshit...and...what else?

            For the final time - the article is ABSURD. End.
            sigpic
            Winner: Reality TV draft 2014


            "Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Janza Bowka View Post
              Talking about emotions is suggestively gay, really?
              Homosexuality is the emotional and physical attraction to those of the same gender. Your actions do not dictate sexuality. Morrison as smart a he thinks he is seems to have seriously missed that.
              That's why I mentioned psychology and sociology. He's talking more about what's perceived as gay behavior or generally considered "gay."

              Comment


              • #37
                Like it F'n matters anyway. Try calling him gay in a derogatory way to his face in a dark alley when he's in full-on clown-assaulting mode.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                  I don't think his article was talking about Batman being gay, but that he has gay aspects.
                  It was more The way Batman dresses brings up visions of bondage gear, Batman being a millionaire beating up poor law breakers and the hanging out mostly with Alfred and Damian/Tim/Jason/Dick means he has sexually deviant tendencies which equals gayness in modern society. Sometimes Morrison's mind works on a higher level, sometimes his mind doesn't but he says things he thinks sounds intelligent. Judging by his Batman stories for the past few years I would lean towards him growing board with the character and trying to put spins into the book to make it interesting to him which have received mix reviews and lead to Grant becoming more dis-interested in the character.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I bet it's because Morrison wants Bat-Homo to totally throw some butt darts up in him.

                    Yes, I said it. MORRISON IS GAY.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      If Batman were real, he'd be a gay kidtoucher. I know the intent is that he's a heterosexual in the comics, but there really IS a lot of gay shit about him.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by threehgame View Post
                        It was more The way Batman dresses brings up visions of bondage gear, Batman being a millionaire beating up poor law breakers and the hanging out mostly with Alfred and Damian/Tim/Jason/Dick means he has sexually deviant tendencies which equals gayness in modern society. Sometimes Morrison's mind works on a higher level, sometimes his mind doesn't but he says things he thinks sounds intelligent. Judging by his Batman stories for the past few years I would lean towards him growing board with the character and trying to put spins into the book to make it interesting to him which have received mix reviews and lead to Grant becoming more dis-interested in the character.
                        now that i think of it. dosent wonder woman have a wierd bondage fetesh of her own?
                        .................................................. ..........................

                        Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                          now that i think of it. dosent wonder woman have a wierd bondage fetesh of her own?
                          They've actually toned it down over the years. In her early appearances she was always getting tied up or tying other people up and she'd say things like they did that for fun on Paradise Island. William Moulton Marston, who created her (and was a psychologist), was almost definitely into bondage and he also partook in threeways (FFM).

                          BTW: During the whole fiasco over Seduction of the Innocents both Wonder Woman's bondage and Batman's sexuality were used as evidence and that was in 1954!
                          Space Cop
                          The Dandy
                          Last edited by Space Cop; 04-29-2012, 08:24 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Marston knew how to party like a rockstar.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                              Marston knew how to party like a rockstar.
                              This.

                              Wish I created Wonder Woman and totally rocked some awesome menage.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                                They've actually toned it down over the years. In her early appearances she was always getting tied up or tying other people up and she'd say things like they did that for fun on Paradise Island. William Moulton Marston, who created her (and was a psychologist), was almost definitely into bondage and he also partook in threeways (FFM).

                                BTW: During the whole fiasco over Seduction of the Innocents both Wonder Woman's bondage and Batman's sexuality were used as evidence and that was in 1954!
                                i remember a show on history channel where they mentioned on such a thing


                                i believe it was cold the history of super heroes
                                .................................................. ..........................

                                Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X