• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Old School
    Guardian of the Universe

• Old School
    replied
    seeing that gar is going back to the teen titans, I guess ill be picking up this book once again.

if they add bart to the team, that will be a plus.

looks like its gonna be roy that vic was visiting at the hospital in that omens page months back.

but what happens to wally? I would hope hes on another team book, aside from th new flash title coming out

and who's gonna be on slades team?

and bring back jericho......

Leave a comment:

• W.West

• W.West
    replied
    I doubt it but I pray for it. lol

Conner and Bart will be going back to Teen Titans, that much is clear from interviews, Adventure Comics, BN: Titans...

Leave a comment:

• Limelantern
    Better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined

• Limelantern
    replied
    I wish DC would go back to having a Titans book and a Young Justice book.

That way all the younger heroes can be Titans members and all the junior versions of adult Justice Leagers can be in Young Justice.

Leave a comment:

• Jack-O-Lantern
    Master Customizer

• Jack-O-Lantern
    replied
    Any official anouncement or teases about the new Teen titans or Titans roster might be? Does this mean the Titans book is cancelled since most of the team will be split up and going on the JLA?

Leave a comment:

• Old School
    Guardian of the Universe

• Old School
    replied
    well we now know who wont be on the titans team anytime soon

Leave a comment:

• Old School
    Guardian of the Universe

• Old School
    replied
    Originally posted by Jade View Post
    I don't see Red Robin being a 'team' player any longer. Nor can I blame him. Everyone pretty much thinks he's nuts for not rolling over and accepting Batman's "death". Even Cassie tried to come and talk him into just buying it. Allow Red Robin to remain in Gotham and be his own man. He's earned it.

while his transition is a good one. and even though hes been robin for years. I guess time just flew by, because it doesnt seem that long that he was on yj and the teen titans for long of a period of time as robin

Leave a comment:

• Jade
    Guest replied
    I don't see Red Robin being a 'team' player any longer. Nor can I blame him. Everyone pretty much thinks he's nuts for not rolling over and accepting Batman's "death". Even Cassie tried to come and talk him into just buying it. Allow Red Robin to remain in Gotham and be his own man. He's earned it.

Leave a comment:

• W.West

• W.West
    replied
    Kid/Red Devil, whoever he is didn't die for shock value. He died to give the poorly led, disgruntled, trauma ridden team of Teens some more angst.

Sure its generic, and sure he isn't a major character that will cause a backlash against the company, but someone had to go and the writing was on the wall once he lost his powers.

Leave a comment:

• Old School
    Guardian of the Universe

• Old School
    replied
    read titans this week to see what Im talking about at least in terms of gar

Leave a comment:

• Requiem
    Guest replied
    I think the roster should be Ravager, Red Devil, Red Robin, Superboy, Wondergirl, and Kid Flash.

Leave a comment:

• Old School
    Guardian of the Universe

• Old School
    replied
    still trying to get this confirmed

roy and vic might be on the jla too.

all these titans now jla members , what happens to the jla team LOL

maybe the ones that dc wants to keep will just be on hals

2 jla books? maybe, but why not just have those guys back on titans and call it TITANS

Leave a comment:

• Old School
    Guardian of the Universe

• Old School
    replied
    not that I read it, but im sure kid devil/red devil or whatever will be back.

talking to dan dido a few weeks back. and the guy knows his titans history. hes actually a fan, not saying hes making all the right moves.

but we were talking about lilith, well he was more than I haha.

but I wanna see what happens with mal and karen too

Leave a comment:

• Lantern A-train
    Guardian of the Universe

• Lantern A-train
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrt1000son View Post
    Do they have to kill off EVERYONE not linked to the f@cking Trinity? I'm getting sick of seeing Titans die every five issues just for shock value
    I really like Red Devil too. The relationship forming between him and Blue Beetle was fun and funny.
    Originally posted by Requiem View Post
    The new roster is crap. No one cared about Static back in the 90's and no one does now. Why did they bring back Eternity? They just killed him a few years ago.
    I care about Static. I wish he was used a bit more. We need some more black supeheroes in the mix.

Leave a comment:

• Big Daddy Dave Skywalker
    Moisture Farmer

• Big Daddy Dave Skywalker
    replied
    I'd rather see Gar with the Doom Patrol.

Leave a comment:

• myuserid
    Lantern Hex

• myuserid
    replied
    Glad I don't read it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X