Image Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Davos View Post
    I buy saga in trade form, and the wait is SO hard. I enjoy the crap out of that book when I do get it in my hands.
    Haha, I know right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      I only read one Image title (Saga) mostly because I need to cut back on comics
      That's the same reason I cut out Marvel and DC.

Comment

• Originally posted by myuserid View Post
        That's the same reason I cut out Marvel and DC.
        I get that, but I have always read comics mostly (like 90%+) for escapism with mythic superheroes that have decades of back story. I like a bit of more serious, dark, or artistic stuff, but mostly I want fluff with capes that I read in a few minutes in the bathroom.

Comment

• Image Comics July 2015 Solictations

Comment

• EAST OF WEST, THE APOCALYPSE: YEAR ONE HC
            STORY: JONATHAN HICKMAN
            ART / COVER: NICK DRAGOTTA
            JULY 8 / 504 PAGES / FC / T+ / $49.99

The oversized prestige collection of the First Year of The Apocalypse.
            Collects EAST OF WEST #1-15.
            Will buy.

FOUR EYES: FORGED IN FLAMES REMASTERED TP
            STORY: JOE KELLY
            ART / COVER: MAX FIUMARA
            JULY 8 / 96 PAGES / FC / T+ / $9.99
            In anticipation of the next FOUR EYES arc due in September: Reprinting act one of the epic saga of Enrico, a boy living in an alternate 1930s New York where dragon fighting is the city's number one underground sport and the cause of his father's untimely death. Enrico's literal trial by fire begins here!
            Collects FOUR EYES #1-4.
            What. The. Fuck. This isn't dead?!? Issue #4 came out in like 2010!

LAST DAYS OF AMERICAN CRIME, VOL. 1 HC
            STORY: RICK REMENDER
            ART: GREG TOCCHINI
            COVER: ALEX MALEEV
            JULY 15 / 184 PAGES / FC / M / $24.99

The critically acclaimed, smutty, sci-fi, and noir first collaboration between RICK REMENDER (LOW, DEADLY CLASS) and GREG TOCCHINI (LOW, Uncanny X-Force) is finally back in print, remastered, and delivered in a glorious hardcover format.
            Collects LAST DAYS OF AMERICAN CRIME #1-3.
            Getting reprinted and marked as Volume 1? Sweet.

RED ONE: WELCOME TO AMERICA HC
            STORY: XAVIER DORISON
            ART / COVER: TERRY DODSON & RACHEL DODSON
            JULY 8 / 80 PAGES / FC / M / $14.99
            OVERSIZED (9.5” x 12.5”)

What happens when America's Greatest Hero...is actually a Russian Spy?
            Collects RED ONE #1-2 & bonus material in an oversized European-style hardcover.
            That's interesting.
            Hypo
            Lil' Leaguer
            Last edited by Hypo; 04-22-2015, 02:19 AM.

Comment

• The Fade Out #6: Feels like this book is about to explode plot-wise, Brubaker is a master of teasing the upcoming action just enough in the penultimate issues so I'm eagerly awaiting the next issue after reading this one, Phillips' art was great as always as well.

Wytches #6: Man, I may not like Snyder's mainstream superhero stuff much anymore but his horror stuff is grade A stuff. Great conclusion to the first arc with a great setup for future stories. I had a visceral reaction to Sailor's mom in this issue. Jock brought his A-game too, I miss him on more mainstream books.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                The Fade Out #6: Feels like this book is about to explode plot-wise, Brubaker is a master of teasing the upcoming action just enough in the penultimate issues so I'm eagerly awaiting the next issue after reading this one, Phillips' art was great as always as well.

I love the noir Hollywood setting, and Brubaker's plotting is always masterful.

Comment

• Wasn't there supposed to be a sequel to Last Days of American Crimws, or was I illusinating
                  Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by ns2 View Post
                    Wasn't there supposed to be a sequel to Last Days of American Crimws, or was I illusinating
                    I don't remember one being announced but the solicit for the trade reprint has it marked as Volume 1 so probably.

Comment

• Why Elephantmen Is Among The Best-Realised Worlds In Comics Today
                      Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

• Nonplayer #2 came out this week. I found that amusing.

Comment

• I picked it up, was entertained, look forward to issue #3 in 2019.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                            I picked it up, was entertained, look forward to issue #3 in 2019.

lol When did issue #1 come out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fearless View Post
                              lol When did issue #1 come out?

Comment

• Nicola Scott is going to be announcing something at Image Expo.

Comment

Working...
                                X