• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
    THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!!!

Comment

• No Fear: Episode #68

Welcome to this unhinged edition of The Mighty Warriors Three Podcast. The Warriors gather around the table of odin to discuss the leaked Avengers movie poster, Daredevil joining the New Avengers, and Neal Adams drawing New Avengers #16.1. In our Book of The Week, The Warriors answer the call for battle for Avengers #14. In individual reviews, Ben takes a sip of wine for Invincible Iron Man #505, Tazer says hi to a old friend with Squadron Supreme #1, and Bryan delivers the canucks what they want with Alpha Flight #1. Thank you for listening, and we shall see you all next week!!!!

http://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.co...ar-episode-68/

Comment

• Giving it a listen now... Keep up the good work guys!!! Hope to be able to take Tazer's place as pissed off old timer someday!!! LOL
        http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Listened to the latest episode last night. Good show as usual.

Iggy's last line of the show............. I truly wish I could take my brain out of my head and scrub that moment from my memory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spider-Lantern View Post
            Listened to the latest episode last night. Good show as usual.

Iggy's last line of the show............. I truly wish I could take my brain out of my head and scrub that moment from my memory.
            I'm not that ugly....

Comment

• I meant no offense. It was just how you said it combined with a mental image that popped into my head.

Comment

• http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Legends Past: Episode #69

Welcome to this experimental edition of The Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast. The warriors gather around to discuss the passing of Gene Colan, the new Captain America trailer, and who should play Dr.Strange. In our book the week, its the end of a era with Ultimate Spider-Man #160. In individual reviews Ben brings out his claws for Wolverine #11, Tazer is all giddy with Ultimate Avengers Vs New Ultimates #5, and Arnold is still in the dark with X-Men: Prelude to Schism #3. Finally the warriors play Marry, Fuck, and kill Marvel Universe style. See yall in two weeks, have a happy 4th of July!!!!

http://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.co...st-episode-69/

Comment

• Yo.

looks like DD tried to give Stiltsie head, but slipped off......

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Fricking awesome show guys! I needed a good laugh and you guys brought them big time.

My thoughts on some of the episode:

I am also happy for A-Train and all the other gays & lesbians out there that can now get hitched in New York. Like Tazer said, long overdue.

Sorry to hear Gene Colan has passed. Sadly I have not read any of his work. I only know of him as one of those big names people say in the same breath as Eisner and Kirby. My thoughts go out to his family and friends. R.I.P.

I thought the Captain America trailer was cool. I didn't think Chris Evans was overly comedic at all. I thought some of the people around him were more funny then him. The majority of the lines he had came off as "classic action hero" to me. The "Heroes are made in America" tagline did make me a little, but you almost have to expect that kind of thing from Hollywood. My only real problem was the music after Steve changed. I know, I know it's an comic book movie. But here we have a war movie set in the 1940's and on comes "46 & 2" by Tool. Good God, was that distracting! ...I'm probably making it seem worse then it really was, but I am just saying that the song really took me out of it. All that aside, I'm super-jacked to see this movie(and so is my brother, which is really surreal for me).

To be continued...

Comment

• I honestly don't know how any American can not read "Heroes are made in America" and not go FUCK YEAH!!!!! AMERICA BABY!!!!!

Comment

• Sorry. I got cut off for a bit. Anywho...

Patrick Dempsey as Dr. Strange.
                          I'm not gonna lie. My exposure to Dr. Strange is limited. Basically the animated movie, New Avengers, a few appearances in Amazing Spider-Man during JMS's run and that's is. Overall I don't have a hard-on for magic like Iggy does, so make of this whatever you like. If he grew a full mustache and change up his hair, I think he would make a decent Dr. Strange looks-wise. I can't say alot on his acting abilities. He would certainly pull off the doctor parts easily. Anyway, Dempsey seems to be really interested in the character. If they gave him the part and he pulls it off well, more power to him.

Liam Neeson is a great cast. ...Good luck getting a movie without an origin.

Since Wolverine #11 is the only reviewed book that I read(Sorry. I haven't read an Ultimate book in years.(Asian Spider-Man? WTF??)), so I'll just comment on that. Ben pretty much said everything I got on the issue. It was good. The art was nice. 3 out of 5.

M.F.K Marvel-stye. *Snort* Hehehehe. Nice!
                          "SHE-HULK WANT SNEW SNEW!" I literally did this. =>

Marry: At first I wanted to say Mary Jane, then Spider-Woman... You know what? If I can bring her back to life, I would marry Wasp.

Fuck: Black Cat. I would like to borrow Tazer's Gatorade comment to illustrate my feelings on my choice.

Kill: It is really really hard to argue with killing Aunt May or Scarlet Witch. May more so. Up until the last issue of New Avengers I may have said Mockingbird. She had yet to serve a purpose since she was brought back. ...Screw it. I would kill Striker from Avengers Academy. He's a whiny little bitch and he annoys the piss out of me. Die!

Great show guys. Hope you have an awesome 4th of July. I will be going with my family to Cleveland to see a Indians/Yankees game. Yay!

Comment

I honestly don't know how any American can not read "Heroes are made in America" and not go FUCK YEAH!!!!! AMERICA BABY!!!!!
                            Hey. I love my country as much as the next guy, but in a movie trailer, phrases like that seem corny.

Comment

I honestly don't know how any American can not read "Heroes are made in America" and not go FUCK YEAH!!!!! AMERICA BABY!!!!!
                              I can. Also some may see it to imply that heroes are ONLY made in America. Which is why I feel we may only see that tagline in America.
                              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                                I can. Also some may see it to imply that heroes are ONLY made in America. Which is why I feel we may only see that tagline in America.
                                If any hero is going to have that tagline it's going to be Captain AMERICA!!! Those that get that implication are just idiots looking for something to bitch about America again, and who cares if this tagline is only shown in America?

Comment

Working...
                                X