X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by metalliccorps View Post
    OH MY GOD A LISTENER!!!!!

Thanks for the listen.
    We're like the Ghostbusters, all it takes is one client and then the walls will come busting down. With people wanting to listen, not being in need of ghost busting.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Marvel fans alike, The Warriors Three Marvel Podcast would like to bring you our second episode!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.thewarriorsthree.info/?p=41
      Please comment and continue to make yours Marvel

Comment

All listeners remember (*looks at Shingo Wol*), if you have any questions, post them here and we will answer them in the next podcast.

Comment

All listeners remember (*looks at Shingo Wol*), if you have any questions, post them here and we will answer them in the next podcast.
          will do, will do. Gotta think of something good though...

Comment

What's up with iron Man? I heard something about him having to delete his brain?

Comment

Just to let all of you know, where are now on iTunes. Just type in The Warriors Three into an iTunes search and you should find us.

Comment

Just to let all of you know, where are now on iTunes. Just type in The Warriors Three into an iTunes search and you should find us.
                direct link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=348797749

Comment

Fearless - you sound nothing like I imagined.
                  sigpic
                  Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

*tuning in*

Comment

I just listened to both episodes the other day. I like it. I think it has potential. I liked all your thoughts on Spidey's involvement in Seige. My only complaint would be in the second episode all the distortion was driving me mental. Other then that keep up the good work.

Comment

Oh. Just remembered my question. To those that read or care about Deadpool: Are you worried about him being over-exposed? With three ongoings, the upcoming "Deadpool Corps" mini, and appearances in other books, I'm a little concerned that by the time the Deadpool movie is actually made, no one will give a flying shuriken.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider-Lantern View Post
                          I just listened to both episodes the other day. I like it. I think it has potential. I liked all your thoughts on Spidey's involvement in Seige. My only complaint would be in the second episode all the distortion was driving me mental. Other then that keep up the good work.
                          yea, need to figure out who's mic was scratching. Sounded like it may have just been too close to their mouth.

awesome, have a Deadpool question.
                          JohnnyV
                          Pictionary Master
                          Last edited by JohnnyV; 01-04-2010, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider-Lantern View Post
                            Oh. Just remembered my question. To those that read or care about Deadpool: Are you worried about him being over-exposed? With three ongoings, the upcoming "Deadpool Corps" mini, and appearances in other books, I'm a little concerned that by the time the Deadpool movie is actually made, no one will give a flying shuriken.

I shall bring this to the Mighty Warriors Three!

Comment

It's a good question. I cant wait to touch on it. Oversaturation upsets me in comics as well.
                              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                                Fearless - you sound nothing like I imagined.

I know. I'm a man of mystery.

Comment

Working...
                                X