Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my God, stop BEGGING, you half-wit troll.

Comment

• u aint the leader i can be on this n be awesome wit or wit out u on the show i still wanna be on if u r still on

Comment

• Pay no attention to him, fear.

Comment

• iorn green when am i gettin on this??

Comment

• Yeah, forget it. Not even worth my time...

Comment

• i am wortth ur time cuz u know im be better than u on the show evry1 gonna love me mor than u

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                if we add a Kyle fan, I'm out this bitch.
                <-------Uhmmm....Hellloooooooooooooo
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• He's tearing us apart!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                    <-------Uhmmm....Hellloooooooooooooo
                    keyword in that sentence: add.
                    he didnt say if we have a kyle fan :P

Comment

• yea yeah....:shifty eyes:
                      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Kyle_Fan2814 View Post
                        hey i just listend to ur show on my ipod n i leiked it alot so i signed up for the site u say u go on cause i like gl too kyles the man

i really like the show ecept for 1 thing i dont realy leik the guy brian whihc shows dont have him on so i dont have to hear him??? can someperson plz tell me??

is he leavin the shwo soon or somethin?????
                        ..........ok, who da fuck R U, and WHY DA FUCK R ya messing w/fear?!??

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyle_Fan2814 View Post
                          hey i just listend to ur show on my ipod n i leiked it alot so i signed up for the site u say u go on cause i like gl too kyles the man

i really like the show ecept for 1 thing i dont realy leik the guy brian whihc shows dont have him on so i dont have to hear him??? can someperson plz tell me??

is he leavin the shwo soon or somethin?????
                          can i take his spot on this thang?

i like marvel its epic n awesome the best books now r red hulk tbolts iron man cap n dark wolverine

plzzz put me on thissss!! im awesome
                          im smart so shud up lolz

kick him out tho ill be awesome n bring u abunch of fans
                          u aint the leader i can be on this n be awesome wit or wit out u on the show i still wanna be on if u r still on
                          ..........Oh god what I could understand of that just made me lol but dear lord don't tell me THIS is our fanbase...that makes me a little sad.

Comment

• well Bullseye, gotta take em where you can find em.

Sorry about the Kyle comment ATrain, guess I should have added a "no offense" to the end of it. But I mean this guy has the Kyle outfits in both his ava and sig for cripe's sake.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• This has got to be former poster Blackhand in disguise.

Comment

• Why's he gotta be a black hand HUH!!! HUH!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X