• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo.

SHADDAP, YA OLD MAN!!!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• SHUT UP, OLD MAN! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE YOUNG PEOPLE!!!

Comment

• Yo.

*smacks fear for being fear*

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Yo.

IG actually dropped me DURING the show!!!

THE NERVE!!!!!!!!!

Tazer

Comment

• starting my quest to catch up...NOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
              Yo.

IG actually dropped me DURING the show!!!

THE NERVE!!!!!!!!!

Tazer
              I apologize Tazer, if it makes you feel any better I will drop Fearless more on the next show

Comment

• Fuck you all.

Also, sorry about my obnoxious mic. That was my bad. I had no idea, honest.

Comment

• Yo.

hey.....lazy Arizonian!!!

wasnt the eps supposed ta have been up YESTERDAY?!??

Tazer

Comment

• Bustin my mother fucking chops, I knew I was right when I dropped you from the call

Comment

• Yo.

keep it up "Slowpoke Rodriguez", I'll float the idea that Palin should run for office in TX.

Tazer

Comment

• + YouTube Video
                        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• The Adamantium Claws are Drawn: Episode 23

Welcome to a fire filled episode of The Warriors Three Marvel Podcast. In this episode the Warriors discuss the potential Fantastic Four and Spider-Man reboots, the recent behind scenes look at Thor, and the logo's revealed for both Thor and Captain America. In our book of the week we discuss the not so good Nemesis #2. In our individual reviews The Warriors tackle Avengers Academy #1 Uncanny X-Men #525, Ultimate Comics: Ultimate Avengers 2 #3 S.H.I.E.L.D. #2, and Young Allies #1. In our discussion topic of the week the group lays its thoughts on elitism shown by some comic book fans. We thank all you listeners and hope that you continue to spread the word of The Warriors Three Marvel Podcast.

http://www.thewarriorsthree.info/?p=211

http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-...ee/id348797749

Comment

• Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                            The Adamantium Claws are Drawn: Episode 23

Welcome to a fire filled episode of The Warriors Three Marvel Podcast. In this episode the Warriors discuss the potential Fantastic Four and Spider-Man reboots, the recent behind scenes look at Thor, and the logo's revealed for both Thor and Captain America. In our book of the week we discuss the not so good Nemesis #2. In our individual reviews The Warriors tackle Avengers Academy #1 Uncanny X-Men #525, Ultimate Comics: Ultimate Avengers 2 #3 S.H.I.E.L.D. #2, and Young Allies #1. In our discussion topic of the week the group lays its thoughts on elitism shown by some comic book fans. We thank all you listeners and hope that you continue to spread the word of The Warriors Three Marvel Podcast.

http://www.thewarriorsthree.info/?p=211

SWEET CHRISTMAS!

Comment

• Yo.

man, its about time!!

I think the NBA finals & the World Cup have kept I.G. clue to his tv too danged much.......

Tazer

Comment

• Amazing Spectacular Sensational: Episode 24

Welcome fellow fans of The Warriors Three Marvel to our Friendly Neighborhood episode of the Warriors Three Marvel Podcast. In this quipping episode The Warriors discuss the possibility of Robert Rodriguez directing the upcoming Deadpool film, The potential of Maverl animation doing 10 minute animated shorts, and they discuss the rumors of Amazing Spider-Man going bi-monthly. Continuing the Spider-Themed episode the Warriors chosen book of the week was Amazing Spider-Man #634. In The individual reviews the warriors give insight into Ultimate X #3, New Mutants #14, New Avengers #1, Amazing Spider-Man #633, plus a small review on Black Widow #3. In the discussion of the week The warriors indulge into Victoria Hand's statements in New Avengers #1. We thank you for listening to show, and please be sure to join us for our silver anniversary episode next week.

http://www.thewarriorsthree.info/?p=216

Comment

Working...
                                X