Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    i take it you guys graded caleb like his life wich is a big epic failure
    No, the series Cable. Not the member.

    Comment


    • Yo.

      haw haw!!! he said "member".........




      Tazer


      Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

      Comment


      • lol

        Comment


        • Giving episode 6 a listen now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by myuserid View Post
            Giving episode 6 a listen now.
            That was our best one!

            Comment




            • Welcome to the 7th episode of our podcast! Here we reveal our true identities (except Tazer). This episode marks the return of founding member lantern-a-train. We discuss in length the newest issue in Siege and all it entails. In addition, we give our reviews of Iron Man, the Noir Universe, Ultimate X, and Siege: Embedded. On the movie side, we talk about Marvel Movie Continuity, Joe Johnstonís casting of Captain America, and the potential of rebooting the Daredevil franchise at 20th Century Fox. Finally, we end our show with the discussion of gay and lesbian character in comics. Enjoy!

              Episode #7 - Siege #2 Blowout!

              Support The Warriors Three By Reviewing Us On iTunes.


              Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

              Comment


              • 23 mins into this...I think you guys need to shorten it up to about 45 mins tops. So far alright though.
                sigpic
                Winner: Reality TV draft 2014


                "Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

                Comment


                • Finally onto the part I cared about, Fears review of Cable #23.

                  All in all I agree with what you say Fear. Cable has been spinning it's wheels for a while now, seemingly just replaying the same thing over and over "Bishop is after Hope and Cable. They escape, somehow, and he chases them still."

                  The comic has fallen down from where it was, but this will be good backstory once all is said and done.


                  On a side note - A) making the same joke multiple times in a podcast is not good (ie. "Fear is only like, 11." "ahuh huh") B) Too many people review the same thing, focus is lost and banter ensues. The more you speak, the less you matter. C) In general, it must be shorter. I'd divide them into 2 Podcasts, one strictly reviews, one general discussion.
                  sigpic
                  Winner: Reality TV draft 2014


                  "Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                    Finally onto the part I cared about, Fears review of Cable #23.

                    All in all I agree with what you say Fear. Cable has been spinning it's wheels for a while now, seemingly just replaying the same thing over and over "Bishop is after Hope and Cable. They escape, somehow, and he chases them still."

                    The comic has fallen down from where it was, but this will be good backstory once all is said and done.


                    On a side note - A) making the same joke multiple times in a podcast is not good (ie. "Fear is only like, 11." "ahuh huh") B) Too many people review the same thing, focus is lost and banter ensues. The more you speak, the less you matter. C) In general, it must be shorter. I'd divide them into 2 Podcasts, one strictly reviews, one general discussion.

                    ...Fair points on the podcast itself.

                    As for Cable, when it picks back up, you'll hear about it.

                    Comment


                    • Yo.

                      how do I love Mav?? let me count the ways:

                      1)





                      and Im done




                      Tazer


                      Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                        ...Fair points on the podcast itself.

                        As for Cable, when it picks back up, you'll hear about it.
                        I'll read about it first . And what about Deathlok? Surely it is worth covering, no?

                        Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                        Yo.

                        how do I love Mav?? let me count the ways:

                        1) With my heart.

                        and Im done

                        Tazer
                        Regardless, you are the best part of the Podcast next to Fearless. They basically defer to you when they know things are getting stale. Plus your voice is fun to listen to when you rant.

                        But I hate you too.
                        sigpic
                        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014


                        "Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

                        Comment


                        • Yo.

                          my response:



                          IOW, Im calling Mav a mangry, shaved PUSSY. thats right, I said it.




                          Tazer


                          Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                            I'll read about it first . And what about Deathlok? Surely it is worth covering, no?

                            Surely. However, this week, all I got from Marvel was Cable, Siege, and Invincible Iron Man. Siege was the group review, and IIM was covered by... A-Train, I think it was. I'll have to listen to the episode again.

                            Anyways, that left Cable. However, when the next issue of Deathlok comes out, I'll put it up for review.

                            Comment


                            • Yo.

                              and btw, this is for fearless trying to be "rational" to ol' mangry over there:



                              thats right dammit!! IM SAYING IT!!!




                              Tazer


                              Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

                              Comment


                              • Tazer... And block out the smiley with an angry one flipping you off.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X