• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo.

U should be; yur from Boston after all.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Fuck New York.

Comment

• Yo.

U dont have the stamina NOR the equipment to try that my friend.

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• It's a metaphor (not really )

Comment

• Oklahoma RULES...... New York sucks!!!
            http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Yo.

....da wimmenz boobies!!

Tazer

Comment

• In your dreams Tazer!!!!!! LOL Loved the episodes guys Keep it up!!!!
                The OKC Thunder RULE!!!!
                http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Let’s Get Retarded: Episode #63

Welcome to a retarded edition of The Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast. Guest W.West joins us once again as The Warriors discuss Marvel animation on Netflix streaming, and Marvel announcing their MMO and it’s ramification for DCUO. The Warriors pick up their hammers as The Book of The Week was The Mighty Thor #1. In individual reviews, Ben is prepared for the machine with Avengers #12.1, W.West is not feelin the love for Laura with X-23 #9, and Tazer is curious about Dragon Man with FF#2. In Bonus Talk the Warriors discuss Venom #2 and Thunderstrike #5. In our Vs. of The Week pits Magneto Vs Graviton. Thank you for listening and we shall see you all next week!!!!!!!!

http://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.co...-get-retarded/
                  Marvelous Iggy
                  God Of Turtles
                  Last edited by Marvelous Iggy; 05-03-2011, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Finally!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spider-Lantern View Post
                      Finally!!

Comment

• Thank you for listing?

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                          Thank you for listing?

Comment

• Just kidding guys. I can't wait to listen to the show later.

Comment

• Yo.

LIAR!!

Tazer

Comment

• Awesome show guys.

My thoughts on some of the topics:

I don't have Netflix, but I think this was a smart move by Marvel.

I am a Spider-Man and cartoon junkie, and I can tell you honestly that Spider-Man Unlimited was shit.

It's possible Spectecular Spider-Man was canceled because Marvel got the TV rights back and started working on Ultimate Spider-Man. I got a hold of both seasons of Spectacular on youtube after the cancellation and it really is a shame that show is gone. It was right up there with the Spider-Man: TAS as the best Spidey series.

I would totally give the Marvel MMO a try, but there is no way my PC could handle that. I tried to mess around in Second Life a couple years ago and my computer almost went critical. Hopefully I can get a better PC before this comes out.

You guys got me to read The Mighty Thor #1 and I really liked it. Great story, beautiful art. Good times all around. BTW, how is this?

I pretty much agree with everything that Iggy and Tazer said on Avengers #12.1. Probably one of the best reveals in a while.

FF #2 was good. Reed's moment with the buttons was nice. I knew he wasn't going to do it, but it was cool he at least thought about it. At Tazer: At some point in Hickman's run before Fantastic Four turned into FF, Valeria reprogrammed him.

Fricking LOVED Venom #2. Great story. Amazing art. Probably my #2 favorite title on the shelves right now.

In the VS. match-up, I'm on Tazer's side. Graviton pwns Magneto.

Hmm. Looking forward to the Civil War discussion. It's been ten years since Jean died? Wow. Anyway, one question/suggestion I have: Are you guys going to talk about the Thor movie next week or do you think it might be too soon?

Comment

Working...
                                X