Alpha-Lanterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha-Lanterns

I have a feeling that Kraken, Boodika, Varix, and the others are in a cell on apokolips and the Alphas are pawns of Darkseid. Any thoughts?
    Turned evil by Guardians(Scar) to cause Blackest Night
    0.00%
    Not the real Lanterns (later found in a cell somewhere)
    6.67%
    Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
    80.00%
    Get emotions and are "Good Guys" again
    13.33%

The poll is expired.

Where do you get this notion from?
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

^
      Final Crisis reference?

In any case, I don't think they'll all be evil/stay corrupted, but some will shine through, while others will have to be taken out.

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

Nah, the New Gods are dead. The Alphas are just shit.
        Orion Pax
        Iolande's Bodyguard
        Last edited by Orion Pax; 03-17-2010, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely - They have to much power!
          "...and I shall shed my light over dark evil....
          For the dark things cannot stand the light.....
          the light of the Green Lantern!"
          -Alan Scott, the Golden Age Green Lantern-

Comment

"Lobotomized robots" - the Guardians procedure stripped them of any humanity and turned them into glorified Manhunters.

Comment

They are gonna Malfunction.

Comment

In a cell? Pawns of Darkseid? I don't think so.

I hope they do away with the Alpha-Lanterns and turn them back into humanoids.

Comment

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
                  They are gonna Malfunction.
                  I think we've seen this already to a degree. They're already starting to have issues.

I believe they'll either crash & burn on their own, or they're going to be taken down by other GL's
                  For what shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Everybody who lives dies, but not everybody who dies has lived - No Fear

Comment

I bet it's one of the next story-arcs...with the GL's trying to stop the Alpha Lanterns.

Comment

Tony Bedard's first arc on GLC is called the Revolt of the Alpha-Lanterns, so I would say that is a fair possibility.

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

Originally posted by Mewzard View Post
                        Tony Bedard's first arc on GLC is called the Revolt of the Alpha-Lanterns, so I would say that is a fair possibility.
                        Bingo.

Comment

a notion manipulated by the guardian's fear, and will some how be reversed by those all powerful retconning beings known as the guardians, or geoff johns, whoever is alive after blackest night

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                            Where do you get this notion from?
                            Kraken was controlled by Granny Goodness during that craptastic Final Crisis.

IMHO the Alphas have long since outlived their usefulness as a plot device. Time to send them to the recycling plant so they can be remade in to new HD TVs and PS3s.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMc View Post
                              Kraken was controlled by Granny Goodness during that craptastic Final Crisis.

IMHO the Alphas have long since outlived their usefulness as a plot device. Time to send them to the recycling plant so they can be remade in to new HD TVs and PS3s.
                              What a waste of a good character IMO. Kraken could have been used much better. And lol at the TV and PS3īs comment..

Comment

Working...
                              X