Alpha-Lanterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
    What a waste of a good character IMO. Kraken could have been used much better.
    Kraken, Boodika and the others were wastes of good characters. They all had potential before this and now they're just mindless shells.

And lol at the TV and PS3īs comment..
    Glad you liked it. They have to make those new slim X-Box 360s out of something as well. Sadly their is nothing organic left of the Alpha Lanterns.

This is probably going to be Geoff Johns [or whoever thought it was a good idea] biggest failures.

Comment

from the GLC solicitations, it looks like we won't have to wait long for that "malfunction" to happen. Looks like they turn on the GLC right after Blackest Night.
      Rockstar Social Club: CircusRock || XBL: Aquaman Returns

Comment

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
        They are gonna Malfunction.
        I agree. I think we are headed for another Sector 666 massacre. In fact, could they be who has taken control of Parallax?

Comment

Originally posted by unclegnewman View Post
          "Lobotomized robots" - the Guardians procedure stripped them of any humanity and turned them into glorified Manhunters.
          I wouldn't even say that they are 'glorified'. They're Manhunters 3.0

2.0 being Henshaw's.

Originally posted by Kambei View Post
          I agree. I think we are headed for another Sector 666 massacre. In fact, could they be who has taken control of Parallax?
          Would be cool. But I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
            Where do you get this notion from?
            Final Crisis and I figured it was a way for the characters to come back and have the Alphas be bad guys.

Comment

Working...
            X