• Show
Clear All
    Omega Lantern
    Sinestro's Sparring Partner

• Omega Lantern
    replied
    Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
    Where do you get this notion from?
    Final Crisis and I figured it was a way for the characters to come back and have the Alphas be bad guys.

Leave a comment:

• Warrior_Pluto_II
    Guy's Drinking Buddy

• Warrior_Pluto_II
    replied
    Originally posted by unclegnewman View Post
    "Lobotomized robots" - the Guardians procedure stripped them of any humanity and turned them into glorified Manhunters.
    I wouldn't even say that they are 'glorified'. They're Manhunters 3.0

2.0 being Henshaw's.

Originally posted by Kambei View Post
    I agree. I think we are headed for another Sector 666 massacre. In fact, could they be who has taken control of Parallax?
    Would be cool. But I doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• Kambei
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
    They are gonna Malfunction.
    I agree. I think we are headed for another Sector 666 massacre. In fact, could they be who has taken control of Parallax?

Leave a comment:

• Black Manta
    Senior Corps Member

• Black Manta
    replied
    from the GLC solicitations, it looks like we won't have to wait long for that "malfunction" to happen. Looks like they turn on the GLC right after Blackest Night.

Leave a comment:

• JohnMc
    Weaponer of Qward

• JohnMc
    replied
    Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
    What a waste of a good character IMO. Kraken could have been used much better.
    Kraken, Boodika and the others were wastes of good characters. They all had potential before this and now they're just mindless shells.

And lol at the TV and PS3īs comment..
    Glad you liked it. They have to make those new slim X-Box 360s out of something as well. Sadly their is nothing organic left of the Alpha Lanterns.

This is probably going to be Geoff Johns [or whoever thought it was a good idea] biggest failures.

Leave a comment:

• Orion Pax
    Iolande's Bodyguard

• Orion Pax
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnMc View Post
    Kraken was controlled by Granny Goodness during that craptastic Final Crisis.

IMHO the Alphas have long since outlived their usefulness as a plot device. Time to send them to the recycling plant so they can be remade in to new HD TVs and PS3s.
    What a waste of a good character IMO. Kraken could have been used much better. And lol at the TV and PS3īs comment..

Leave a comment:

• JohnMc
    Weaponer of Qward

• JohnMc
    replied
    Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
    Where do you get this notion from?
    Kraken was controlled by Granny Goodness during that craptastic Final Crisis.

IMHO the Alphas have long since outlived their usefulness as a plot device. Time to send them to the recycling plant so they can be remade in to new HD TVs and PS3s.

Leave a comment:

• Jongrier2005
    Kilowog's Recruit

• Jongrier2005
    replied
    a notion manipulated by the guardian's fear, and will some how be reversed by those all powerful retconning beings known as the guardians, or geoff johns, whoever is alive after blackest night

Leave a comment:

• Shingo Wol
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Mewzard View Post
    Tony Bedard's first arc on GLC is called the Revolt of the Alpha-Lanterns, so I would say that is a fair possibility.
    Bingo.

Leave a comment:

• Mewzard
    Say what you will about masturbation...

• Mewzard
    replied
    Tony Bedard's first arc on GLC is called the Revolt of the Alpha-Lanterns, so I would say that is a fair possibility.

Leave a comment:

• Alone Rider
    Green Lantern Initiate

• Alone Rider
    replied
    I bet it's one of the next story-arcs...with the GL's trying to stop the Alpha Lanterns.

Leave a comment:

• Morph
    Green Lantern

• Morph
    replied
    Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
    I think we've seen this already to a degree. They're already starting to have issues.

I believe they'll either crash & burn on their own, or they're going to be taken down by other GL's

Leave a comment:

• Sylent_Asassin
    Black Lantern

• Sylent_Asassin
    replied
    In a cell? Pawns of Darkseid? I don't think so.

I hope they do away with the Alpha-Lanterns and turn them back into humanoids.

Leave a comment:

• Shingo Wol
    Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• unclegnewman
    Weaponer of Qward

• unclegnewman
    replied
    "Lobotomized robots" - the Guardians procedure stripped them of any humanity and turned them into glorified Manhunters.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X