No announcement yet.

white lantern battery thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But that was just the cover. Who knows if he actually still a BL....
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Covers Lie all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
        Covers Lie all the time.

hey im just saying its possible. i just want the issue to be out already
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

It's cool man. I want to find out too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
            It's cool man. I want to find out too.

i still say sinestro shouldve just kept the enity.

Comment

Sinestro keeping the entity for One issue was almost as cheap as Kyle dying for half an issue.

Comment

I agree it is possible i'm just saying that if anything solidifies the idea of "Don't judge a book by it's cover", it's comic books
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                  I agree it is possible i'm just saying that if anything solidifies the idea of "Don't judge a book by it's cover", it's comic books

oh i know. also the same can be said about story as well. for instance kyle dead or what 6 seconds.....

Comment

That didnt bother me at all. Honestly the way I saw Kyle's death was like watching a tv show and right before commercial they show a character stuck in a building that just blew up or hit by a car or something happens to them and they pass out or look as though they may be dead and then after commercial you find out they arent dead or they were rescuitated or something of that nature. No different from what happened to Kyle. I still will never get the outrage for this.

Comment

That didnt bother me at all. Honestly the way I saw Kyle's death was like watching a tv show and right before commercial they show a character stuck in a building that just blew up or hit by a car or something happens to them and they pass out or look as though they may be dead and then after commercial you find out they arent dead or they were rescuitated or something of that nature. No different from what happened to Kyle. I still will never get the outrage for this.

im not outraged im just still wtf with it because basicly it was for shock value. guy was red for what 3 books? they shouldve kept kyle dead for that long then revived him

Comment

I agree it could have lasted a bit longer but it served its purpose and I have moved on from it.

Comment

I agree it could have lasted a bit longer but it served its purpose and I have moved on from it.

i must ask you what do you feel is worse the deputiezed lanterns or the alphas? i enjoyed the deputiez

Comment

I liked the deputized Lanterns. The alpha lanterns I honestly couldn't care less about.

Comment

Alpha's suck.

Comment

When there was the temporary White Lantern Corps in BN 8 the minute they used their power to blast Nekron and BH, their powers went away....I wonder if the White Lanterns will be temporary things, bouncing from person to person.

Comment

Working...
                                X