GLC Role-Play Recruitment Thread 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLC Role-Play Recruitment Thread 3.0

The Green Lantern Corps RPG is ready for another reboot. The game will take place about two weeks after the last few posts in the last game and we'll still be on the "Road to Revenge" arc. Players will have to create Lanterns using the point system.

The following colors are available: Green, Yellow, Red, Violet

I would keep the Oranges around but there wasn't much of a demand for them anyway. The Blues are all dead so don't even ask about them, and the Indigos are still up in the air. I MIGHT bring a few into the game if I can find a reason to story-wise.

Returning players will be bumped up to Level 3 status complete with a signature construct, while several of us will begin at Level 5 Honor Guard status. Questions can be sent to me via PM.

Of course I make micros and profile cards for everybody involved after you get so many posts in-game. Rules and Guidlines will be posted in a new thread over the weekend. For the majority all of the rules are the same, just a few of them need fine tuning.

On a side note, I need to find somebody to be my deputy GM who's on at least every other day to check the game and help with post counts. Shingo, Casey, and Murdock have all been an incredible help and if none of them are available I need a new deputy.

Hope to see some new faces!

~KL~

I'm in.

Comment

This is not all of the Blacks.... still a few more to go.

Dead characters and some I killed in-between the time jump that will serve as mini bosses....

.... however if LanternJake comes back he's on the Black team.

~KL~

Comment

what are the time constraints like? I'd like to join but I have a 10 month old daughter to look after....
        The Corpsman formerly known as JadeSkarab

Comment

I've got a 15 month old man, I know how it is!

Right now so people don't get left behind, the maximum posts per day will be limited to 3, with no less than 2 - 3 posts per week. I understand it's hard commiting to something like this with kids, school, family, etc.... just a couple posts a week to keep your character active is enough. Some folks will post more than others depending on the relationships they build within their Corps, but for some it's easier to take it slow and steady. The new restrictions will also keep people from gaining levels in no-time.

Hope to hear back from ya! Nice avatar BTW lol

~KL~

Comment

The RPG Wants YOU!!!

Right now we're in need of some Sinners and Sapphires!

If anybody is thinking about the game, I'll let you start at level 3 with a 20 post head-start and a signature construct if you create a Sinestro or a Star Sapphire. You can build a profile with 18 stat points and be on par with some of the vets!

As always the links for everything RPG related is in the sig....

~KL~

Comment

screw it...i'm back in!

remember...i got a 2 week old

Comment

See now... I've already got your profile and everything made LOL.

Glad to have ya back man, right now you are the sole Sinner/player in the game. Soranik is back in power, the Cult of Parallax is dead, and the entity has been placed inside of Alex Nero!

[Remembers] I still have a 15 month old LOL

~KL~

Comment

still have same stats?

Comment

THE IRON TERROR SHALL RETURN TO THE BATTLEFIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Do you want to be a Black or a Sinestro Iron? Cause if you're in the Sinestros you're a general in the Sinestro Corps, cause the Cult is done and Parallax is inside of Nero. You can come back with Level 5 stats for either choice, and I'll give you the cloak and cape or the helmet in the micro/profile card.

Glad to see you return as well! Those Black Lanterns are gonna have their hands full!

~KL~

Comment

Originally posted by Zander Yurami View Post
                        still have same stats?
                        I think you started at Level 3 last game. I'll check the profile card I had and post it later....

~KL~

Comment

I'm with the sinestros.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                            I'm with the sinestros.
                            Send me some profile basics and stats. You'll begin at level 1 with 16 stat points to distribute.

~KL~
                            Ωmega Man
                            Guardian of the Universe
                            Last edited by Ωmega Man; 12-12-2010, 01:57 AM.

Comment

I was the General of Graxia 7. So keep me as a General. Keep in mind that I work now, so I will post as often as I can, but I shall post.

Comment

Working...
                              X