NERO vs SINESTRO! Place your bets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NERO vs SINESTRO! Place your bets!

Okay, here are the rules of the fight. Both Nero and SInestro have fully charged, normal Fear rings. No God like entities and no transporting out. GO!
    Nero, you can't beat a crazy man.
    12.50%
    Sinestro, silver age villain pwnsomeness all the way.
    87.50%

The poll is expired.

Sinestro with ease.
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
      Sinestro with ease.
      There's a poll up now.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I like Nero and all, but Sinestro is the best.

I actually think he could beat Hal if the two had equal Rings.
        sigpic

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

But what about Nero's insanity, his sheer unpredictablity. It'd be like fighting a whack-a-mole on crack. @_@

Comment

I dunno, I think Sinestro would easily be able to stop everything Nero threw at him. You said they use normal Fear rings, well we saw what happened when Hal tried using his Fear against Sinestro. I think the same would happen regardless of who attacks Sinestro with a Fear ring.
            sigpic

Comment

Hmm, good point.

(Is it me or are we the oly ones who care about this thread?)

Comment

Lol. I think we are the only two replying to anything right now.

I'm in the flashchat talking to Fearless as well. RPg stuff, but checking back here periodically.
                sigpic

Comment

i have to go with Sin. on this one, Nero's crazy and all but he doesn't have a Corp named after him

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Yeah Sinestro is very smart and powerful. Nero may be unpredictable, but he has fears that sinestro could exploit and he is crazy. I like them both and all, but Sinestro would be the clear victor in this bout.

Comment

As a team I think they would kick ass. Sinestro could totally exploit Neros fears and make him completely psycho, driven to attack their adversary.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow. A five compared to my measily one. Where the bloody hell are all the other Nero fans!??!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

You're asking if Nero, a psycho loose canon, can take Sinestro, an experienced military mind who started an entire military corps just to get one law passed? Uh, yeah. I'll pick Sinestro.

Comment

... or maybe I didn't consider the fact that Sinny is pretty kookoo bananza himself.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Mad_Dragon View Post
                              ... or maybe I didn't consider the fact that Sinny is pretty kookoo bananza himself.
                              You totally stole that 'Sinny' thing from my Kyle post. :P

I think Sinestro would win. Don't mess with the 'stache, Bastich!

Comment

Working...
                              X