What's the deal with Henshaw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the deal with Henshaw?

Is he staying with the Sinestro Corps or moving on to something else or another COrps?

We still see the GLC fighting his Manhunters, so something is still going on.

I have a feeling that Henshaw's going to move on (away from the Sinestro Corp anyways). It's my impression that he joined the Sinestro Corp partly to die --> Anti-Monitor had promised him that he would end Henshaw's life at the end of the war provided that he helped with the effort. I thought one of the best parts was when Henshaw thanked the Lanterns when he was trapped in the bubble as the Anti-Monitor exploded.

Comment

He's a kawazy robot.

Comment

I think he is going to go even craizier than he currently is and either be part of the red corps, or do something on his own, probably part of final crisis we know the alpha lanterns play a big part maybe he hacks them

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing him as part of the Hate Corps. His Hatred for Life is more than enough to grant him membership.

sigpic
          Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

and if that doesn't work out he can always go to one of the other corps out there. my moneys on the Love Corps

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

He sure used the word "Death" a lot in italics/bold during the Sin War... wonder if that's some indicator of what Corps he's joining.

Comment

That would also be fine by me. As long as hes doing something, I'm happy.

sigpic

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

but you have to be dead to be one of them, and from the looks of it he'll never die.

IonFan says

Comment

He could be the bridge between the living, the dead, and the immortal.
                    sigpic

Comment

not feeling it pal, how about this he leaves all the other Corps alone to start his own Corps, the Manhunter Corps. hows that?

IonFan says

Comment

Sure

Personally, I think he'd be best suited in the Hate Corps, and maybe (although its a stretch) the Greed Corps (his overwhelming Greed for death?).

Death Corps would be the last choice.

I also wouldn't mind him teaming up with Mongul, that could be cool.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well it looks like the manhunters are sticking with the Sin Corps members right now so he might be hiding around somewhere on Quard. Besides the Sins need a couple bigger badder members hanging around when the GL's are getting a Daxamite Ion and some Alphas now. I kinda liked the whole heralds of the Antimoniter leading the Sin Corps.

Comment

I think Henshaw joining up with the Red's wouldn't be a bad idea. Although, at the same time, he was just with the Sinestro Corps. So it seems a little redundant that he'll join up with another Corps right after. Ya know?

I'm also wondering. IS he going to be PISSED OFF, that the Manhunters reactivated him and are going to rebuild him. I know I would. If I wanted nothing else but, to be killed. Then when I finally was and I was brought back. I'd be a little angry with the ones that were responsible. Maybe he won't be the Grand Master anymore???

Comment

I think it'll go one of three ways:

1) He and his Manhunters stick with the Sinestro Corps.

2) He and his Manhunters go to the Black Lantern Corps.

3) He and his Manhunters pledge allegiance to no Corps.

There's no real motivation for him to not only leave the Sinestro Corps but to run out and join another -- either the Reds of the Orange -- when neither really has anything to offer him (though it could be argued, the Sinestro Corps doesn't have anything to offer him now with the Anti-Monitor gone). The Black Lantern Corps, in addition to embracing death in their everyday lives -- the very thing we learned he's been recently seeking so much -- could probably grant him his wish... either via Nekron, Krona, Lady Styx, or whoever else they have as the showrunners.

It could even be as simple as the Anti-Monitor's whereabouts. Trapped inside the Black Lantern battery or not, a deal was a deal... and Henshaw will try and find him to make him make good on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X