Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a recent livestream, Geoff said that his GL is currently selling on par with what Morrisons GL season 1 and 2 were selling. Better than Morrisons worst months but not as well as his better ones. Which I would assume Geoff would be encouraged by.

Comment

• Looks like Comicchron stopped monthly sales charting at the end of 2021. I wanted to see how Thorne's GL was doing, but all I can figure out is that it wasn't in the top 50 last month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
        Looks like Comicchron stopped monthly sales charting at the end of 2021. I wanted to see how Thorne's GL was doing, but all I can figure out is that it wasn't in the top 50 last month.
        Yeah there was NO chance that title was making the top 50. Last I knew, maybe a dozen or so DC titles were making it, and all but one of them are Batman titles. Nothing at DC is selling unless it has a Batman tie in somewhere.

Comment

• For very long time, DC has hyped Batgod at the expense of all their other characters.

At every opportunity they've let everyone know that Batman is the world's greatest this, the world's greatest that, and the world's greatest the other.

The message they've sent , without even being aware of it, is that the people would be stupid to take any interest in any of their other characters.

Comment

• I thought Wonder Woman defeating The Batman Who Laughs changed the status quo of the summer blockbuster "save the universe/multiverse".
            - Green Arrow always shoots last
            - Superman always is the moral center, and punches last
            - Batman tells everyone what to do
            - Green Lantern (choose one) makes the machine out of green construct energy that counters the machine the bad guy has
            - Robin/Teen Titans/newest superhero added to the team aids in Batman's pincer attack, or gets taken out early
            - Wonder Woman takes on the female evil sidekicks
            - Flash takes on the male evil sidekicks

Comment

Working...
            X