Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Call for One Shot Fan Fics - The Masters RPG

Here's an idea I have been mulling over lately:

Basically, this is an open call to anyone who would like to do a one shot story in the Masters RPG. It would be a Fan Fic, based in the Masters continuity.

Heres the deal:

- Any heroes/villains/characters you want to use are fine. Doesn't have to be related to Green Lantern at all.

- Can be 1, 2, 3 or 4 posts in length, your choice.

- Based in The Masters continuity - if you aren't using GLs, this won't affect anything. We took our continuity from the Sin Corps war, and branched off from there (No Emo Spec Corps, no Alpha's, Guardians have left and been replaced by 12 Lanterns bearing the Crimson Mantle of Command.)

- This is basically just a chance to add a small piece of story to the RPG. You would also be able to put your Fic in its own separate thread, so people can read it as a solo story.

- Events in your Fic will become part of official continuity. This means, say you threw The Joker in prison, next time he would be addressed would be in relation to him just breaking out of, or being broken out of, prison. Stuff like that.

- The Masters continuity recognizes the 52, so this could be a story of any of the 52 (including a custom Universe for those not defined yet.) You would also have the ability to Universe hop, meaning you can bring characters from around the 52 into New Earth Universe. I am not opposed to using Marvel as one of the 52.

- There are minor details I would have to inform you of, depending on the characters you wish to use.

Anyway, I'm just putting it out there for anyone that wants to do it. I'm all about expanding the RPG to encompass the entire DCU, but with the current # of players we don't have the man power for this.

If you are at all interested or have any questions, please ask directly on this thread or send me a PM.

I am interested in any and all replies. Good luck!
    Maverick_GL
    Last edited by Maverick_GL; 05-04-2008, 03:30 AM.
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

One before I merge it with the other thread.
    sigpic

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?!

Comment

04-16-2008, 09:31 PM

Before you even joined
        sigpic

Comment

Seems interesting

Comment

Mav check your PM, got some questions for you

Comment

Working...
            X