Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha!

Comment

I can't help but catch the irony of the fact that the three posts laughing at the lack of a verb have no verbs themselves.

(Not that I'm saying they should, given what they are. It just struck me as funny.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        I can't help but catch the irony of the fact that the three posts laughing at the lack of a verb have no verbs themselves.

(Not that I'm saying they should, given what they are. It just struck me as funny.)

Comment

Well, everything is the 1990s again with DCnU, so this cover homaging Superman #75 doesn't really surprise me.

Comment

So it's going to be ironic that the GL: Rebirth team will probably kill off the same guy they brought back.
            No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

And if so, it'll stick about as well as Superman's death.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                And if so, it'll stick about as well as Superman's death.

That's what I'm hoping for lol. Also there are White Rings so it'll probably be as long as Kyle's death.
                No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Comment

Well, we're reliving the hideous 90's... Think about it, we basically have the horrible crew from Marvel and Image from that era. We have a whole batch of issues #0 coming in a couple of months, all we need now is foil covers with stupid holograms... Maybe they'll kill Hall again and have Black Hand become The Green Lantern... It's starting to look like a great time to abandon the sinking ship...

Comment

This book is effing clown shoes.

Comment

I'm 79% sure they won't kill Hal. This cover is probably more symbolic. Instead of the "Death of Green Lantern", this represents the "Green Lantern of Death", William Hand.

Comment

Someone spooged all over the gl logo.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                          I'm 79% sure they won't kill Hal. This cover is probably more symbolic. Instead of the "Death of Green Lantern", this represents the "Green Lantern of Death", William Hand.
                          Maybe Sinestro dies? (Don't see either Hal or Sinestro being gone too long if one dies...)

Comment

I'm pretty sure Hal or Sinestro is dying:

Comment

along with everyone in the GLC

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

That's a Geoff Johns prophecy page. Which means you can ignore most of it.
                                The last fan of 1990s comics
                                Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Working...
                                X