Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Injustice: Gods Among Us

    This series is getting pretty good - Superman just joined Sinestro Corps, and took out Black Canary. Start from about 18-19 if you're looking for the lantern stuff.

  • #2
    Supes is one evil sumbitch for what he did in issue #22


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by goldlantern View Post
      This series is getting pretty good - Superman just joined Sinestro Corps, and took out Black Canary. Start from about 18-19 if you're looking for the lantern stuff.
      Yeah, it's been really lantern heavy lately.

      Comment


      • #4
        He also technically killed Canary's fetus, that was reheheheheally effed up
        Booster Beetle
        Will break before he bends
        Last edited by Booster Beetle; 09-03-2014, 08:49 PM.


        Comment


        • #5
          sadly i came into it too late for all the "Lantern stuff" so i'll be getting this one in TPB

          IonFan says

          MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
            He also technically killed Canary's fetus, that was reheheheheally effed up
            No, she already had the baby.

            In defense of Superman, he's had his wife murdered, his parents kidnapped, the Earth threatened with invasion first by Darkseid and then by the GLC, and people keep trying to "teach him a lesson" instead of helping him cope with the loss. It's not surprising Supes first went public with his identity and then became a tyrant. Powerful people are going to be used by others for their own agendas. Supes overreacted with the Joker, and then Green Arrow, but now he can't stop because no one is letting him stop.

            Comment


            • #7
              She did?
              I must have missed that issue


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jhpace1 View Post
                No, she already had the baby.

                In defense of Superman, he's had his wife murdered, his parents kidnapped, the Earth threatened with invasion first by Darkseid and then by the GLC, and people keep trying to "teach him a lesson" instead of helping him cope with the loss. It's not surprising Supes first went public with his identity and then became a tyrant. Powerful people are going to be used by others for their own agendas. Supes overreacted with the Joker, and then Green Arrow, but now he can't stop because no one is letting him stop.
                Joker had nuked Metropolis. Supes was justified in killing Joker. Dude had just committed Genocide. He overreacted with GA though. I'm tired of the Superman turns bad or goes crazy just so they do the whole "Batman is the greatest", "Batman is always right" garbage.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I thought some one had deleted my thread but this is for the comic!!

                  \m/,
                  Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

                  facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X