Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Lantern Corps, Green Lantern: New Guardians and Red Lanterns All End In March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd lay odds that Hal's "rebellion" will be somehow justified. Which is better than him going Parallax again, I suppose, but not by much, IMHO, since if his rebellion IS justified that means, at the VERY least, that we are getting another hatchet job performed on the Guardians. If Hal is in the right somehow, then SOMEBODY else has to be in the wrong, unless the whole thing is a big fake-out. And I don't want the Guardians or his fellow Corps members cast as bad guys any more than I want HIM cast in that role.

Comment

I kinda like to see the adventures of the alien GLs more than Hal and company.

Comment

They haven't told us yet which books will replace this wave of cancelled titles.
        For all we know, there will be Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner and John Stewart solo books to fill the gap.
        So before we panic, we might want to wait a month for the next bunch of solicitations.

Comment

Well this is surprising news. GLC being cancelled and Sinestro not is even more surprising.

What I'm basically getting out of this, is that DC is doing another soft reboot in order to boost sales. Okay!
          Mister.Weirdo
          Guardian of the Universe
          Last edited by Mister.Weirdo; 12-15-2014, 11:34 PM.

Comment

These are all terrible, terrible tidings. The GL-verse is in a great place right now... the best its been in memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
              They haven't told us yet which books will replace this wave of cancelled titles.
              For all we know, there will be Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner and John Stewart solo books to fill the gap.
              So before we panic, we might want to wait a month for the next bunch of solicitations.
              Two months, next month solicits will be about Convergence.

Comment

I hope Green Lantern Corps get's a relaunch with a better creative team.
                Red Lanterns should stay dead and get replaced with a Guy Gardner solo book.
                New Guradians can stay dead imo as well.
                If they need a third lantern book i would prefer one that hilights other parts of the cosmic stuff aka please use that book to relaunch R.E.B.E.L.S DC!
                Sinestro can stay for now.
                Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
                Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

DC's move to Burbank won't be over til June and that's when we'll probably see what's really next.

Comment

I'm betting on a GL weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainFrxz View Post
                      I hope Green Lantern Corps get's a relaunch with a better creative team.
                      Word.

Red Lanterns should stay dead and get replaced with a Guy Gardner solo book.
                      That's what Red Lanterns is basically.

New Guradians can stay dead imo as well.
                      Kyle fans will bitch more than they do now.

If they need a third lantern book i would prefer one that hilights other parts of the cosmic stuff aka please use that book to relaunch R.E.B.E.L.S DC!
                      They tried something similar with Threshold. Epic fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                        I kinda like to see the adventures of the alien GLs more than Hal and company.
                        My feelings exactly, for me Iolande, Soranik, Vath, Arisia, Isamot, and Kilowog mean more than Hal, at least at the moment.And John and Sinestro's relationship is hilarious at times.

Comment

How many times will John Stewart will face Xanshi concequences
                          Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

THIS IS BULLSH!T, GL:NG IS THE ONLY GL TITLE I GET NOW A DAYS AND THEY ARE ENDING IT, F@CKING BULLSH!T "MY FRIENDS"

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

got $5 that says we get a Biz title when all this is said and done

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

I'm hoping the main GL titles changes direction and has Hal being the Green Lantern of Earth again and then like some of you have suggested, have a GL Corps adventures book that stars the other lesser knows corps members.
                                Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

Working...
                                X