Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jennifer-Lynn Hayden-Scott is back?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

    Comment


    • #32
      Guess I need more context to figure out why it isn't insane for Stargirl to decide to blast the hell out of her house.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        Guess I need more context to figure out why it isn't insane for Stargirl to decide to blast the hell out of her house.
        The same reason that Courtney overreacted to Artemis giving the hockey stick back to her friend and flipped Artemis on to the ground. Courtney was impulsive through the entire episode, even when her friends and family were asking her to keep life in perspective. She isn't thinking about the consequences in many areas of her life right now.
        Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
          The same reason that Courtney overreacted to Artemis giving the hockey stick back to her friend and flipped Artemis on to the ground. Courtney was impulsive through the entire episode, even when her friends and family were asking her to keep life in perspective. She isn't thinking about the consequences in many areas of her life right now.
          I don't watch the show. So the answer is that it seems insane because she basically IS somewhat nuts?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            I don't watch the show. So the answer is that it seems insane because she basically IS somewhat nuts?
            Not "nuts", immature. She spent the premiere thinking only about her life as Stargirl and letting everything else slip. Her family and teammates thought that she was obsessive and overreacting, which she did in this clip. However, the primary motivator for this is that she's convinced that old JSA villains will return for the new version of the JSA, and viewers learn that she's actually correct as the episode closed.
            Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
              Not "nuts", immature.
              I guess. I mean immature to an extent that you impulsively do THAT much damage...that seems a little nuts to me.

              Comment


              • #37
                Oh my goodness. What an episode tonight.
                Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

                Comment


                • #38
                  We did a Jade spotlight on the Network.

                  + YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                  Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Jade = NO FEAR.

                    + YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                    Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Star girl is a superhero show made for teenage girls. Basically the Taylor Swift of superhero shows. I tried a few episodes but it clearly wasnt made for me.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                        Star girl is a superhero show made for teenage girls. Basically the Taylor Swift of superhero shows. I tried a few episodes but it clearly wasnt made for me.
                        That's too bad because this season has seen more and more involvement from the original JSA members.
                        Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          So much more than just a weapon....

                          + YouTube Video
                          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                          Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X