Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you miss Geoff Johns? Is he owed an apology?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    Im waiting on my state return to buy the sandman. Finally out of all debts so clean financial slate
    Gaiman's Sandman was my jam when it came out. I've bought it so many times making upgrades, from the original floppies to the absolute editions.

Comment

I would be interested to see what GJ could do with a Green Lantern movie trilogy

But I don't really care to see him return to the comics, even though he wrote my favorite series, we need someone more in the style of GRRM to tackle the GL universe

Comment

Originally posted by sundrop View Post
        I would be interested to see what GJ could do with a Green Lantern movie trilogy
        You'd let him near the movies again? He was walking around with full veto power on the set of the first movie and contributed most of the ideas there. You think Martin Campbell had any idea who Hector Hammond, Krona or Parallax were without Geoff?

Comment

Originally posted by sundrop View Post

But I don't really care to see him return to the comics, even though he wrote my favorite series, we need someone more in the style of GRRM to tackle the GL universe
          I think we already saw what he could do with GL 2011. It was so bad he banned it from discussions on his own message board.

Comment

Working...
          X