Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JL Armored

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5...f123233yw6.jpg

What's this from? I know there are a couple Alex Ross DCD figures made from in this style. But what issue or book or whatever can I find this in?

Thanks

It's 100% Justice. What issue, I don't know... never picked up.

Comment

Nice artwork though. really need to try painting something like that.

Comment

yep, definitely Justice. and its weird that he's kinda glowing green. coz in truth, he's wearing a yellow ring

Comment

It might make sense for the story told, but I still think all of them look ridiculous. I mean, Plastic Man wearing armor (probably Tin from the Metal Men, from the looks of it, but still...)? And what is that around the Martian Manhunter?

Comment

That does look pretty cool.

Comment

Never read it, trying to get the wife to buy it for me, but Bonuses are out next month, may have to get it, and Kingdom Come!

Comment

Originally posted by Tons T View Post
                yep, definitely Justice. and its weird that he's kinda glowing green. coz in truth, he's wearing a yellow ring
                Wutchou talikin' bout Willis?

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                It might make sense for the story told, but I still think all of them look ridiculous. I mean, Plastic Man wearing armor (probably Tin from the Metal Men, from the looks of it, but still...)?
                Looks like it's supposed to be Plastic Man.

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                And what is that around the Martian Manhunter?
                You mean his cape?

Comment

Reddy looks the best out of all of them.
                  sigpic
                  Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Tons T View Post
                    SPOILER (highlight to view):
                    Yes, he's wearing a yellow ring, but he's shining it through a chunk of Blue Kryptonite, hence the green glow. With this combination, Hal manages to take on Bizarro and Sinestro, it's pretty cool.

Comment

So now that I read the spolier what is the basic story line? and is it in current con? or an else worlds/alt dimension type story?

Comment

For all of the shit Alex Ross gives characters born after the silver age, knocking their designs, characteristics, etc....

That looks like crap. Some of the designs look better than others, but 9/10ths of it is crap. It's like half of them watched a bunch of old Silverhawks cartoons, or Alex Ross did one. But the Silverhawks designs are top notch [as simple as they are] compaired to these.

~KL~

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                          It's 100% Justice. What issue, I don't know... never picked up.
                          I believe thats the end of page of #10.

and Andrew, U truly do yurself a disservice by not having read it; if ya ever were a fan of the Satellite Era JLA.....then U'd enjoy this tale.

most ESPECIALLY how Hal deals with the situation(s), and #11 was pure GL GOLD. fucking awesome.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

JUSTICE took 2 fucking years to come out (12 issues) and that is Hal inside one of the metal men, the Metal Man around Plas is duh duh duh Mercury! you know cause mercury moves like plastic man.

There is also a figure of that Hal Jack-O
                            My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Yo.

oh pu-SHAAAWWW!! the long wait just made it worth that much more!!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Working...
                              X