No announcement yet.

Your theories on Scar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a portion of the Anti-monitor is in her and she is now dealing with keeping it in check. She is feeling his influence with: "The ends justify the means" kind of way with the Blackest Night. She wants to find the Anti-monitor and purge herself and find out why the portion in her is having such an influence.

Comment

Originally posted by Limelantern View Post
      That one Guardian that killed himself next to Superboy Prime did not have any trouble with death.
      Itīs always the pro-active ones that get booted and/or killed.

Comment

I don't know? Scar (link) seems pretty infected to me.

She has two lone Lanterns out doing errands for her behind the backs of her fellow immortal guardians. She even makes the abrupt call of ordering Sodam Yat to detonate the Zamaron's power battery wiping them all out, just because apparently she would rather have them all dead than be held captive.

Seems pretty death-wish-y.

Comment

I think the other Guardians had the same idea with Sodam though. I don't think that plan was a secret from the rest of them.

Comment

I don't think so, but that is my opinion. I think it was made a point by Peter Tomasi to have Scar be the only Guardian to tell Sodam Yat in a tiny moment of privacy to kill the lot, and screw the rest if things go the slightest bit bad.

But, then... I could be wrong.

Comment

I don't really have an idea of what is going on with her. All I can figure is that she's becoming a conduit for the entire emotional spectrum, maybe leading to come kind of unification corps.

Comment

I think Scar isn't really Simba's uncle
                [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

My theory? SHE'S KOO KOO IN THE COCOA PUFFS! FRUIT LOOPS! BANANZA! OFF HER ROCKER! MARBLES ARE M.I.A.!

Comment

Something's up with Scar, and it has to be something so powerful/subtle that the other Guardians don't notice, her obsession with offing the other Corps seems to suggest a tie to the black, and that fact Sinestro is needed alive to stop the blackest night would explain why she fed info to the Sinners in ROTRL, she wasn't helping them, she was helping the Red Lanterns, with the GLs and Sinners fighting one another, the RLs could rush in, grab Sinnestro and leg it before anyone could stop them. Ultimately she was helping the black, not the Sinestro Corps

Then Atrocitous rips Sinestros heart out on Ysmault and the Blackest Night goes ahead with no-one to stop it

Originally posted by Plastroncafe
                    Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                    X