This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mewzard View Post
    Good episode, as always...MY QUESTION GOT ASKED!...and it didn't get answered...
    Which one was that?

Comment

I got a question for Ron, if you don't mind me posing it. If he could write one new GL story, over any other idea, what would it be about, generally speaking. Set in the GLverse as of this month, if possible. If not, that's fine.
      That one, though I don't think my name got pronounced right. It's like teh Pokemons they're based on. He said Muzard, but Mew, like a cat. Could have changed my name over the years, but it never hurts to have net friends always able to find you.

Still, I think it was cool. An elseworld GL Camelot.

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

• really, must've missed that. I had to coerce my parents to let me stay home and record, otherwise, I would've corrected that.
        [center]

Originally posted by W.West
        DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

• It's no problem. Mistakes happen. Otherwise, it was a fun podcast, and my question helped reveal something I don't think many knew. If you ever need a guest to join the conversation, I'm most likely open. College usually isn't too bad. Most of the people I know aren't comic fans.

Still, it's too bad he didn't have an answer to the original question. I suppose that would have been more answerable if he was given time in advance to think. He seems like a fun guy, and I did enjoy his work on the Parallax one shot. Lot of solid characterization. Sometimes, an issue just needs that, if the action's been rather high beforehand. Though, I like a nice balance of the two.

Comment

• Sorry about that, I did due Mu instead of "mew". I was a pokémon fan myself. Oh well. Sure, Mew, we're always for others to join us. I'll send you an invite.

Comment

It's no problem. Mistakes happen. Otherwise, it was a fun podcast, and my question helped reveal something I don't think many knew. If you ever need a guest to join the conversation, I'm most likely open. College usually isn't too bad. Most of the people I know aren't comic fans.

Still, it's too bad he didn't have an answer to the original question. I suppose that would have been more answerable if he was given time in advance to think. He seems like a fun guy, and I did enjoy his work on the Parallax one shot. Lot of solid characterization. Sometimes, an issue just needs that, if the action's been rather high beforehand. Though, I like a nice balance of the two.

Yo, promote us! Spread the word around campus!

Comment

• Luckily, I got a decent headset recently, to play Co-op RE5 with a friend. And I do have a few college and internet friends. I'll see what I can do. My one comic friend's a Marvel, but I'll try to butter him in as well. Most of my college friends are engineers, so that could lead to some interesting debates. I'm the only Astro-Physicist in training at the school, and the only other future physicist I know is a future Geo-Physicist.

The farther I go into the degree, the more unique a view I may have on the GL verse. But, I appreciate the future invite. I love talking about comics, but I most just do so verbally in 5-10 minute intervals weekly at my shop, and only somewhat about GL. That'll grow more so during Blackest Night, but yeah.

Old enough to be a college student, but not quite old enough to drink. But, if BN does go bad, I'll be old enough to drink those memories away by then.

But, my GL experience varies. I know a lot of stuff that has happened, and watched many animated appearances, but my actual comic purchasing started with JLU #1 in 2004. in 2005, I realized GL: Rebirth came out, and caught up on that, and got the start of Infinite Crisis. From there, I've grown to over $100 a month on DC alone. Hence, can't afford to do Marvel much justice, though, I was collecting Gargoyles until it was cancelled, and do enjoy some manga.

But, enough of my rambling, I gotta save something to talk about.

Comment

• Ron Marz podcast!

I found this linked from the Newsarama boards but it's pretty cool. Ron set a lot of records straight!
                  http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...pisode-03b.mp3

I think some people here were doing it so I apologize if this has already been posted. If so I haven't seen it.

Comment

• Glad you liked it. Feel free to listen to the other episodes as the Green Lantern Spotlight Podcast continues. That was Episode 3 Part 2. You can find us on iTunes and the homepage of TheGreenLanternCorps.com

Also, check this thread for updates on the show.

Comment

• Just got this from Philip Tan: Hey bud, sometime late April might be cool, but do let me know teh exact date so I can plan for it : )

Although if you will be at Emerald city con this weekend, I will be there, I can do it there too, in case you will be around : )

Thanks much!

Comment

• I'll see him at the ECC tomorrow (I saw him last year too) but I don't want to ambush him with a bunch of questions or anything. I'll certainly mention the podcast, that we're looking forward to chatting.

Comment

• Of course you will. And I bet you'll forget to mention the rest of us.

Comment

• Ouch West, way to go on the offensive. Say hi for us, if you can. Have fun re-meeting him. Still, it's handy to have a delegate arrive in person.

Comment

• Ask'em if he knows me! Ask'em if he knows me!!

I jest, but do relay our greetings and have him draw up a splash page for the podcast fighting off all sorts of evils... like Skype not wanting to update properly, or electrical problems.

Comment

• Yep, tell him "hi" and that we're all looking forward to talking to him soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X