Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long until these episodes are on iTunes?

Comment

• Both episodes are already available for download via your favorite podcast directory. Merry Christmas

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
        Both episodes are already available for download via your favorite podcast directory. Merry Christmas
        For some reason they haven't popped up on my iTunes yet. I'm sure they will soon.

Comment

• I would suggest manually updating(right clicking the Green Lantern Spotlight title and selecting Update Podcast).

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
            I would suggest manually updating(right clicking the Green Lantern Spotlight title and selecting Update Podcast).
            That worked. Thanks West.

Comment

• Hey, not to sound like I'm piggybacking on what Naysay has been saying, but a lot of the "4th Wall" stuff should be edited out. Its fine if its something funny to add at the end of the podcast, but there are times where I'm wondering if there really is editing being done to the casts. I mean the first time the tag was used I really thought "My GOD, they actually edit these things?

Now this is a very funny podcast, don't get me wrong, but it could be a bit tighter in terms of a flow.

Comment

• OK, as for 32 and 33, they will be out by New Year's. I was planning to get them out on Christmas, but around that time, I lost stable internet. I'll be home around New Year's Eve, so expect them then! They will be out, edited or not (edited, btw)
                [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                  OK, as for 32 and 33, they will be out by New Year's. I was planning to get them out on Christmas, but around that time, I lost stable internet. I'll be home around New Year's Eve, so expect them then! They will be out, edited or not (edited, btw)
                  You are a liar, Kuhan. A LIAR!!!!

Comment

• Just wondering when 32&33 are coming.... Are you guys letting Ethan Van Sciver edit these??? LOL
                    http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by gamerajon View Post
                      Just wondering when 32&33 are coming.... Are you guys letting Ethan Van Sciver edit these??? LOL
                      Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

• The Return!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we're long overdue, but hopefully you still remember us.

Here are 3 "new" episodes from the GLS!

Episodes #32, #33 and the latest episode is #37! Listen online there! And as usual, download/subscribe via iTunes here!

We also have three major announcements, but only one can be announced at this time. That would be that the guys and I have decided to wait to talk about January's Blackest Night oneshot issues. Other Green Lantern/Blackest Night issues will continue to be discussed...in a TIMELY FASHION!

Two more announcements coming soon! They are some of the BRIGHTEST announcements you'll hear!

Comment

• Welcome back and it's about time! I've been forced to listen to other podcast for weeks but these new episodes should last me awhile.

Comment

• Hey Freakjoker. Try listen to our podcast. It comes out on time

Comment

• Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                              Hey Freakjoker. Try listen to our podcast. It comes out on time
                              Send all love and hate mail to our email: Contact @ glspotlight.com or leave a voicemail at 206-337-8210

Comment

• Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                                Hey Freakjoker. Try listen to our podcast. It comes out on time
                                I would but I don't read Marvel so I would have no clue what you guys were talking about.

Comment

Working...
                                X