Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As long as Kuhan stops singing and West still likes Mark Bagley, I'm in for anything!!!
    http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
      If I'm not butting in on Eric, it's because I'm pretty well agreeing with him. I'm not sure if I can speak for everyone, but he seems to have a way of articulating things we're all thinking -- at times -- and we just feel compelled to kind of sit back and let'im go!

As for retitling the show, that's something we've discussed. Sort of relaunching with a new Episode 1, new title.

What do you folks think?
      ............do I sense a REBOOT coming on?!??

let me guess: Geoff is gonna be on the show next time??

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Yo.

quick question: how many of U guys have read anything of the pre-ZH LSH, beyond Great Darkness Saga??

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• "Future stories suck"- me

I have never read a single Legion issue.

Comment

• I've read that one trade DC put out of The Life and Death of Ferro Lad.

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

• Some very old Adventure Comics issues. Also that arc a bit after "The Great Darkness Saga" where Darkseid came back and sort of arranged his own death. Some Rond Vidar issues also.

Nothing else, really, and zero inclination to read any more of it.

Comment

• I have no problem if you guys want to relaunch the podcast under a new number 1 or a different name. I can jive, I'm about to move in the next two weeks but are you guys planning a podcast the last week of June? I've got some big news I want to reveal on that cast.

Comment

• im catchin up with 52 (possibly 51, i'll check later)

Comment

• The Green Lantern Spotlight Podcast Episode #54!!!!!

Join the Green Lantern Spotlight Podcast for episode 54!!! The guys think Green Lantern #54 feels familiar. They also discuss Green Lantern Corps #48 and the good and bad that comes along with a new creative team. Not to mention the latest in Green Lantern related news!

Listen online here or download/subscribe via iTunes here.

Comment

• An issue I would not hesitate to buy-GL Spotlight on Katma Tui.

Comment

• Great as usual, guys... keep it up!!!!!
                        http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• The Green Lantern Spotlight Podcast Episode #55!!!!!

Better late than never?!!! Join the Green Lantern Spotlight Podcast for episode 55: THE FINALE!?!! The guys retire the Green Lantern Spotlight Podcast after a fairly long successful run. Before they do so, they get into discussion about the reinvention of comic book characters, for better or worse. Featuring Guest Appearances, the future of each member and signs of BIG things to come! Not to mention the latest in Green Lantern related news and Brightest Day #3!

Listen online here or download/subscribe via iTunes here.
                          W.West
                          Last edited by W.West; 06-28-2010, 03:13 AM.

Comment

• Thank you guys for the podcast.

Comment

• Yo.

I cant help but find it funny that the GLCSP got retired @ 55, which is actually considered early retirement in various govt agencies; gotta admit Im curious to see wat ya revamp it into.

Tazer

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                                !?!!

Found that hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X