Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many of You Have Seen the New Female GL Costume!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many of You Have Seen the New Female GL Costume!!!

How Many of You Have Seen the New Female GL Costume!!! I loved it and my gf asked for me to buy it for her, so then I bought it for her. Along with so many other costumes and $h!T!!! lol

I'm Daniel E. Lopez, Protector of Space Sector 2814 and No Evil Shall Escape My Sight!! =D

Nothing I would wear (not the way I roll), but it is cute.

Comment

This is the 1st one I bought, but I also bought two other ones and one of them is getting custom made right now. Along with that I bought the boots for Comic Con! lol
      I'm Daniel E. Lopez, Protector of Space Sector 2814 and No Evil Shall Escape My Sight!! =D

Comment

Originally posted by Ou Sooner 1997 View Post
        Nothing I would wear (not the way I roll), but it is cute.
        I hope you wouldn't wear that, but a girl I don't mind in it! lol

Comment

looks like arisia but more top

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckles View Post
            looks like arisia but more top
            It's actually suppose to be her outfit =)

Comment

I also bought these lol

I couldn't stop lol =D

Comment

However, the sexiest one by far still has to be this one, but I found one online that some chick custom made and it is amazing!!

Store:

Custom Female One:

Comment

Originally posted by carcrash1015 View Post
                  The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

Here's one that I've been trying to find, but it might have been a custom one. All I know is I found the pic online and my gf liked it lol

Oh and here's one that I bought in use at some convention by some cute chick =)

Comment

I feel like such an awesome nerd getting all these costumes!!! lol

If any of you guys or gals have custom outfits or pics, post them up!!! =D

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by carcrash1015 View Post
                          The costume isn't quite exactly like Arisia's but it still looks nice! =D

Comment

Da - DAYUM !!

* runs off to talk wife into some role playin... *

Team Cyclops !!! ...Screw Wolverine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Burg View Post
                              Da - DAYUM !!

* runs off to talk wife into some role playin... *
                              lol nice, I'll go do the same with my lady!!! lol =)

Comment

Working...
                              X