Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet peeves as a Green Lantern fan?

What is your WORST?
    People confusing Green Lantern with Green Hornet.
    13.64%
    People saying, "Green Lantern.....that's the one with the black guy, right?"
    39.39%
    Making fun of the yellow weakness even though it's been mostly gone for 15 years now
    22.73%
    People who don't understand that there's a whole Corps of GLs
    9.09%
    People who have never heard of Green Lantern
    15.15%

Where people say THE Green Lantern is black, and when I tell them the quick history of how it works, they insist I don't know what the hell I'm talking about and keep insisting only John Stewart is the Green Lantern, even when I tell them I read GL and give them detailed background info. Dumb people.

Comment

I read at some internet movie news like the gl movie twitter, that Edward Olmos is playing in the green lantern movie, and I was close to post it here. Guess what, actually he will be in the upcoming Green Hornet movie and some guys got it wrong........

Comment

Whenever bring up the fridge as if that's the only issue in Kyle's run.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolinlantern View Post
          I read at some internet movie news like the gl movie twitter, that Edward Olmos is playing in the green lantern movie, and I was close to post it here. Guess what, actually he will be in the upcoming Green Hornet movie and some guys got it wrong........
          Hey. When it comes to GL news. You only need to stick ONE twitter account. The Green Lantern Spotlight. Up to the minute news. NEVER behind.

Comment

I hate when people make the argument that the yellow weakness was stupid. It wasn't. It was awesome.

Comment

For me it has to be the yellow weakness. I can't tell you how many people say well green lantern can die by just throwing mustard at him.

Comment

Or just not knowing who GL is. I wear a watch with the Kyle logo and have the same logo as a tattoo and people going, "Oh, cool design! What is that?"

Comment

Currently it's when non fans ask me if that's the black guy. I tell them he's not the real one, the real one will be in the movie and the black guy is his fill in on sick days.

Within comics, it's colorists doing the boots white. Who at this point (IN the comic industry) doesn't know what a GL's uniform looks like???

With Flash, it's when people ask me if it's Flash Gordon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                    With Flash, it's when people ask me if it's Flash Gordon.
                    True Story: My mom(after YEARS of buying me Flash comics) says I found a Flash shirt for ya. It says Flash Gordon. I wanted to punch her.

Comment

When someone says oh you like Green Lantern, you must like Green. NO DAMN IT!!!! My Favorite color is red

Comment

Shit, nobody outside the comic circle knows who Green Lantern is in the first place!

But I'd have to say the yellow impurity is the most-heard out of those options.
                        The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                          True Story: My mom(after YEARS of buying me Flash comics) says I found a Flash shirt for ya. It says Flash Gordon. I wanted to punch her.
                          Well to be fair West both Have lighting bolts as their logos

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                            Well to be fair West both Have lighting bolts as their logos

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                              I know thats supposed to be a diss to me, but I cant stop laughing

Comment

Working...
                              X