Originally posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    Alive:
    Boodika
    Laira
    Hannu
    Graf Toren
    Tomar-Tu

Am I missing anyone?
    well, Boodika and Laira will probably be dead by the end of this arc so that leaves 3 who will probably die in random battles durin the Light war, HOPEfully they'll spare Tomar in memory of Tomar...I'm funny

Comment

I honestly thought Boodika would be discharged from the corps. or put on probation until she finds her center again. I mean of all the Lost Lanterns she was the one that showed the most anger and resentment towards Hal and everyone not against Hal. I can certainly understand her anger what with the lost hand and all. But seriously though, HOW MANY TIMES must we EXPLAIN it to her that it was Parallax NOT HAL that took her hand. I Just don't get why she is so hard headed. She's not mentally fit to remain a lantern on active duty.
      Which of course makes us wonder why she would be asked to join a special arm of the Guardians. There must be some form of mental trauma that would make her a suitable candidate if not anything else at all.

And then we have Green Man, Stel didn't die did he? Why would he volunteer? Coerced?

Comment

Nope, Stel is alive.

Awesome avatar by the way!

Comment

It goes to show you, if you almost get killed by Hal Jordan, your reward is being put on trial yourself or having huge holes gouged into your chest and turned into robots.
          ComicGeek
          Corps Honor Guard
          Last edited by ComicGeek; 12-26-2007, 08:45 PM.
          "Gone are all my comforts, I held so dear
          Sold them to strangers looking for a deal
          You left me here all alone, my worst fear
          Don't think this kind of pain will ever heal
          I gave to you my life and love for years
          Look deep in my eyes, my pain do you feel
          All I ever wanted was to be loved
          Waiting on dad to take me up above"

Comment

Originally posted by ComicGeek View Post
            It goes to show you, if you almost get killed by Hal Jordan, your reward is being put on trial yourself or having huge holes gouged into your chest and turned into robots.
            Kind of puts it into perspective, doesn't it?

Comment

If the Alphas are Internal Affairs, Guy's in trouble.

Comment

Got that right Zebra

Comment

Originally posted by zebra3 View Post
                  If the Alphas are Internal Affairs, Guy's in trouble.
                  Pfft - Guy could take all of them
                  My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

So, with these guys around, what's the corpse's function again?

Comment

Originally posted by Limelantern View Post
                      So, with these guys around, what's the corpse's function again?
                      I see their role as unchanged. The Corpse didn't police the Corps... the Alpha Lanterns do. The Corpse just does Black Ops-type stuff, missions with plausible deniability, cloak-and-dagger type affairs.

Still waiting for a story that explains what they did during the Sinestro Corps War. If ever there was a time for them, it was then.

Comment

Wondered that myself, I really expected them to be the ones to go to Qward rescue Kyle, and assasinate a few more important Sinestro members or something.

Comment

Wondered that myself, I really expected them to be the ones to go to Qward rescue Kyle, and assasinate a few more important Sinestro members or something.
                          Exactly. When I read the Corpse arc, and then re-read it after the Sinestro Corps War began, I figured they were laying down groundwork for the Corpse to figure heavily into the War. But no payoff whatsoever so far.

Comment

If they showed up to fight in the war alongside the GL's, wouldn't that show a connection between the two? Aren't they supposed to remove any trace that associates them with the Corps? If they were fighting in the SCW I would think they were off secretly on undercover missions unseen in the public eye. Perhaps we will see/her mention of it in an upcoming arc.
                            Jack-O-Lantern
                            Master Customizer
                            Last edited by Jack-O-Lantern; 12-28-2007, 03:44 AM.

Comment

If they showed up to fight in the war alongside the GL's, wouldn't that show a connection between the two? Aren't they supposed to remove any trace that associates them with the Corps? If they were fighting in the SCW I would think they were off secretly on undercover missions unseen in the public eye. Perhaps we will see/her mention of it in an upcoming arc.
                              Actually they are basically the CIA of the GLC and I would expect to see them in GL/Sinestro SECRET Files & Orgins out on Friday
                              My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

If they showed up to fight in the war alongside the GL's, wouldn't that show a connection between the two? Aren't they supposed to remove any trace that associates them with the Corps? If they were fighting in the SCW I would think they were off secretly on undercover missions unseen in the public eye.
                                That's precisely what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                                X