No announcement yet.

Does Sinestro play for the other team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she is very creepy but very sexy... But I don't think Sinestro and her would b a coupe... ell maybe for a few one night stands

Comment

Perhaps one of those "loveless" relationships. I could see her being by his side more often than not, and maybe the feeling that there is something between them, but we would never actually see anything that definitely said "they're together" or something.

It would also be cool if she had a mad crush on him, but he never returned the sentiment.
      sigpic
      Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

As the worlds formost Sinestrologist. I would say he is more then likley not gay. However he sure dose have some alien manerisims that come off that way. Sinestro considers himself above silly things like love. As a controll freak Sinestro would never even give a small piece of himself to another being. Plus I remember a comic Cover where he is pimping Ferris and some other chick,I think it was GL #125 or in that ball park.
        Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

When Sinestro is in charge, you'll all, male or female, be grovelling and begging to be part of his harem.

Comment

I answer with a resounding "WTF?"

i don't understand why people try and put 'human' sexual characteristics or behavior models onto aliens in comics / sci-fi / fantasy...

simply put, we don't know that much about Korugar or it's people to state what anyone's sexuality is... do they even have sex? or do they reproduce in some other fashion like Kryptonians?

we know of several aliens in the DCU that don't have sex, or male / female gender specific roles within their society, so why assume that Sinestro and the people of Korugar are the same as earth?

just because we have male / female roles and the pairing is the accepted fashion here, doesn't mean that that is the baseline for the entire universe, hell, out there, the main pairing might be the triple, or the quad instead of the couple... we just don't know, and until we do, i don't see the point on speculating about aliens that we don't know that much about...

M

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Rotten2thecorps View Post
              As the worlds formost Sinestrologist........
              BEWARE
              THE
              CHURCH
              OF
              SINESTROLOGY!!!!!!!!!!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

However he swings, he ain't gonna be a good boyfriend.

He is all about control and fear. Yeah, even if he finds someone evil like him with a lot of stuff in common, I'm not able to predict a lot of romance.

-Don

Comment

Originally posted by methos View Post

i don't understand why people try and put 'human' sexual characteristics or behavior models onto aliens in comics / sci-fi / fantasy...

simply put, we don't know that much about Korugar or it's people to state what anyone's sexuality is... do they even have sex? or do they reproduce in some other fashion like Kryptonians?

we know of several aliens in the DCU that don't have sex, or male / female gender specific roles within their society, so why assume that Sinestro and the people of Korugar are the same as earth?

just because we have male / female roles and the pairing is the accepted fashion here, doesn't mean that that is the baseline for the entire universe, hell, out there, the main pairing might be the triple, or the quad instead of the couple... we just don't know, and until we do, i don't see the point on speculating about aliens that we don't know that much about...

M
                  Well, I do agree that it seems odd to devote much time to the topic, in the case of Korugarians, we do have some indications that male/female is the norm, given Katma's pairing with John, and her previous romance with a Korugarian male. We also know (assuming it hasn't been retconned) that at some point in the past, the Zamarons (or proto-Zamarons, anyway) took up with Korugarian males....

Comment

just seems weird... it's like discussing the Joker's sexuality... they're both pretty much asexual as far as comic history goes i believe

M

Comment

Well to be fare the joker had harley quinn but pretty much abused her to no end
                      GreenLanternGeek
                      The Reference Master
                      Last edited by GreenLanternGeek; 04-14-2008, 08:54 PM.

Comment

I gotta admit those panels made me got WTF?, but I don't see Sin playing for either team he's too busy with his grand plans to protect the universe etc.
                        "If at first you don't succeed, try Kyle again!".

Comment

I always just assumed he made constructs with his ring to pleasure himself with. I don't think he has time for much else....

Comment

The Joker is a good example as far as sexual ambiguity/asexuality goes. I think Sinestro is right in that boat -- we have no idea, but from all indications it seems like he just wouldn't be interested in any partner.

Though I hesitate to bring it up, I think it is worth mentioning/reminding... Sinestro did sport a lone earring... in his right ear alone. I don't know about in other countries or what-have-you, but that generally denotes homosexuality in my part of the U.S..

Comment

M
                              Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                              Though I hesitate to bring it up, I think it is worth mentioning/reminding... Sinestro did sport a lone earring... in his right ear alone. I don't know about in other countries or what-have-you, but that generally denotes homosexuality in my part of the U.S..

I see where you are coming from with the earing. That is the general trend, even up here in Canada. Same with a purple triangle. Anyway, I just have to quote the Thos for my reply
                              sigpic
                              Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

M
                                I agree i just posted the link

Comment

Working...
                                X