My Green Lantern Display and GL Creator Meetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
    I have a movie toy battery in there, but I've just never lucked into a 1:1 at an affordable price. Many of these pieces are trades or gifts because working in the human services field doesn't usually equate with a bulging wallet.
    Sorry not sorry, but a movie power battery doesn't count

Amazon usually has at least one of the Corps batteries on sale, I got a green one when they were going for $125 and the Black one is on sale for that price right now

Comment

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
      Sorry not sorry, but a movie power battery doesn't count

Amazon usually has at least one of the Corps batteries on sale, I got a green one when they were going for $125 and the Black one is on sale for that price right now
      LOL, I actually really like the movie battery. At some point, I want the DC Direct Kyle battery, but it's not the highest target on my collectibles list.
      Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
        LOL, I actually really like the movie battery...
        Me too. It's not my favorite GL battery, but I liked it. I'd get the replica if it was reasonable.

Comment

Great collection and display, Big Blue!

I'm glad to see you met a couple of your favorite artists. I'm sure those will be experiences that you won't forget and autographs you'll treasure for years.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            Me too. It's not my favorite GL battery, but I liked it. I'd get the replica if it was reasonable.
            I liked the alien look that it had. Some improvements could have been made with the oath requirement for charging it, but the aesthetics were fine.

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
            Great collection and display, Big Blue!

I'm glad to see you met a couple of your favorite artists. I'm sure those will be experiences that you won't forget and autographs you'll treasure for years.
            I think Darryl was amused by me. I'll admit that I was fanboying BIG TIME. He's a regular at that show, and many in the OH/KY area. I'm hoping that circumstances allow me to go back next year.
            Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Working...
            X