Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The neca collector thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    I see the colored mummy is going for 70 bucks on Amazon. Ill wait for the toy show coming up
    .................................................. ..........................

    Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

    Comment


    • #77
      Elvira is getting a 8 inch cloth figure. Fingers crossed for a crypt keeper in the future
      .................................................. ..........................

      Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

      Comment


      • #78
        ^I saw that and am a fan of Elvira, but I'm on the fence. I've found that apart from capes, I'm not a fan of cloth clothing on action figures. I do like all the accessories and that she has the alternate winking face.


        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          ^I saw that and am a fan of Elvira, but I'm on the fence. I've found that apart from capes, I'm not a fan of cloth clothing on action figures. I do like all the accessories and that she has the alternate winking face.

          Im usually not into cloth figures also but im a keep in box collector so it really isnt a big deal for me. I really hope svengoulie gets a neca figure.
          .................................................. ..........................

          Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

          Comment


          • #80
            ^Yeah, the in-box approach might be better. I like my They-Live-John-Nada figure but was disappointed that the clothes (ironically) don't look 'right,' like they're oversized. I think this is a side effect of any doll-style clothing (where it can be taken on and off.



            I like my Silent Night, Deadly Night santa (also NECA) a little more and still hope to find his brother (from #2) without paying the ridiculous after-market prices I've seen for him so far.


            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
              ^Yeah, the in-box approach might be better. I like my They-Live-John-Nada figure but was disappointed that the clothes (ironically) don't look 'right,' like they're oversized. I think this is a side effect of any doll-style clothing (where it can be taken on and off.



              I like my Silent Night, Deadly Night santa (also NECA) a little more and still hope to find his brother (from #2) without paying the ridiculous after-market prices I've seen for him so far.

              I also saw they announceed alf
              .................................................. ..........................

              Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

              Comment


              • #82
                I was hoping to avoid tmnt but neca announced tmnt universal monsters mix with raph as Frankenstein._.._.._
                .................................................. ..........................

                Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                Comment


                • #83
                  Leo is revealed as huntchback of notre dame
                  .................................................. ..........................

                  Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Neca teased the 3rd figure for the Thing line. Out next year is Neca's take on the dog kennel sequence. Looks fantastic but I was hoping for something different because SOTA toys already did that years ago and I have it.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                      Neca teased the 3rd figure for the Thing line. Out next year is Neca's take on the dog kennel sequence. Looks fantastic but I was hoping for something different because SOTA toys already did that years ago and I have it.
                      But for those of us who missed that SOTA toy and don't want to spend $400 on it now, that will be a nice alternative.

                      I know I wish I got more SOTA, McFarlane, and Mezco horror toys at the cons I saw them at. At the time, I treated them like they'd always be there . . . and they are, but not within my price range.
                      Space Cop
                      The Dandy
                      Last edited by Space Cop; 10-30-2021, 08:38 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                        But for those of us who missed that SOTA toy and don't want to spend $400 on it now, that will be a nice alternative.

                        I know I wish I got more SOTA, McFarlane, and Mezco horror toys at the cons I saw them at. At the time, I treated them like they'd always be there . . . and they are, but not within my price range.
                        Mezco Freddy was 80 on Amazon but is now 85
                        .................................................. ..........................

                        Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          They revealed lagosi's Dracula._.._. Neca is going to bankrupt me.._.._.._. I cant imagine how awesome creature from the black lagoon will be
                          .................................................. ..........................

                          Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                            But for those of us who missed that SOTA toy and don't want to spend $400 on it now, that will be a nice alternative.

                            I know I wish I got more SOTA, McFarlane, and Mezco horror toys at the cons I saw them at. At the time, I treated them like they'd always be there . . . and they are, but not within my price range.
                            I cant argue with you there. The dog is definitely awesome. But I think the SOTA version may still be better because they made the kennel diorama and a MacReady figure with it.

                            I'm hoping for as many of the 12 Outpost 31 crew members as possible, in Thingified form where possible. Like Palmer with the venus flytrap head. Bennings right before they burn him. Child's with a flamethrower. Nauls with his roller skates. Blair with the axe kicking ass. Gary tied to that fucking couch. I bet they could do something really special by revisiting Norris again from the Mcfarlane offering back in the day.

                            Hell, I'm not saying no to any of this.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              I FINALLY received F13 Part 7 Jason after a year of waiting since placing the pre-order. I love it, the sculpting is amazing, and this has always been my favorite version of Mr. Voorhees. Already started taking pics for my Instagram page and plan on doing a mash up with Pinhead in a little bit.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                                I FINALLY received F13 Part 7 Jason after a year of waiting since placing the pre-order. I love it, the sculpting is amazing, and this has always been my favorite version of Mr. Voorhees. Already started taking pics for my Instagram page and plan on doing a mash up with Pinhead in a little bit.
                                I have the old 12" doll of him because he's also a favorite of mine, though I go back and forth on which is my absolute favorite.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X