replied
    Neca posted pictures of there universal wolfman figure

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    No. I think shipping is usually about $4. I usually have multiple orders, so I wait and combine things.
    Huh 4 bucks aint bad at all. May have to order from bbts for now on. Thanks for the information

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    Does that include shipping
    No. I think shipping is usually about $4. I usually have multiple orders, so I wait and combine things.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Well, it's $32 on Big Bad Toy Store. I don't work for them or anything. I've just been pretty pleased with what I've gotten from them so far.
    Does that include shipping

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Well, it's $32 on Big Bad Toy Store. I don't work for them or anything. I've just been pretty pleased with what I've gotten from them so far.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    ^I have that Frankenstein pre-ordered from Big Bad Toy Store, which is still listing it as expected this month.

Im waiting till the next toy show to get the black and grey variant. Amazon wants to charge 55 plus like 20 for shipping . I can wait

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    ^I have that Frankenstein pre-ordered from Big Bad Toy Store, which is still listing it as expected this month.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    I see the boys figures colored Frankenstein and macready are hitting walmarts. Hoping to do a hunt tonight for Frankenstein

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Well, as you can tell from the Post-a-picture-of-the-last-thing-you-purchased thread, I got NECA's Defenders of the Earth set. Funny thing is I only pre-ordered it Monday night, figuring I didn't want to lose the opportunity and it would take awhile. The next day, I got notice that it was in and since I had 4 other toys waiting at their warehouse, I decided to finally ship them all.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    The boys figures of homelander and starlight ill pick up for non horror. I have to wach American werewolf in London and thing. Im off tomorrow so ill knock those out

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Just pre-ordered the newly announced American Werewolf in London figure.

Space Cop
    The Dandy
    Last edited by Space Cop; 05-17-2021, 03:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Ok so theres 2 versions of Frankenstein one is black and grey the other is colored. Ones a exclusive i assume the same for mummy and the rest maybe. Ill update when i know more. I think im sticking with black and grey because imo looks unique. I guess there coming fathers day including the boys and the thing at walmart
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 05-16-2021, 08:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Big Daddy Dave Skywalker
    Moisture Farmer

• Big Daddy Dave Skywalker
    replied
    One thing you can do (and I have) is box some things and change them out every few months or something. Not only does it save space, but it keeps things fresh when you're getting tired of looking at the same display.

I have to do it with my autographs. I have maybe two dozen signed 8x10s, but basically have room to display one, so I switch out who I feature every two weeks (when I dust that room).

That's not a bad idea. Change it up ince in a while so different things get a chance to display and you can enjoy seeing them.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    One thing you can do (and I have) is box some things and change them out every few months or something. Not only does it save space, but it keeps things fresh when you're getting tired of looking at the same display.

I have to do it with my autographs. I have maybe two dozen signed 8x10s, but basically have room to display one, so I switch out who I feature every two weeks (when I dust that room).
    Gotcha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X