The neca collector thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    I have the old 12" doll of him because he's also a favorite of mine, though I go back and forth on which is my absolute favorite.

Which version is your other favorite?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
      Which version is your other favorite?
      Probably 6, which is also zombie Jason, but a little less messed up. I like 3 a lot, even though itís simple. And face-wise, #4 (probably because itís Saviniís design).

Comment

Probably 6, which is also zombie Jason, but a little less messed up. I like 3 a lot, even though itís simple. And face-wise, #4 (probably because itís Saviniís design).

My local Target usually has a few versions of him in stocks, I might pick some up. The only one I can remember offhand is the 2009 remake version. But yeah, I see where you're coming from. I have another version of Jason somewhere in storage... I think it's either 3 or 4 (hoping it's 4). I'll have to dig it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
          I FINALLY received F13 Part 7 Jason after a year of waiting since placing the pre-order. I love it, the sculpting is amazing, and this has always been my favorite version of Mr. Voorhees. Already started taking pics for my Instagram page and plan on doing a mash up with Pinhead in a little bit.
          New Blood Jason came with a ton of accessories too! It took forever but neca knocked it out of the park. Only 4 more Jason's to go, all Hodders for 8 through 10

Comment

NECA's display (day one) at SDCC. Yea, they finally showed Bela Drac:

+ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bmu4icx6IA" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bmu4icx6IA"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bmu4icx6IA" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

NECA's display (day one) at SDCC. Yea, they finally showed Bela Drac:

+ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bmu4icx6IA" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bmu4icx6IA"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bmu4icx6IA" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
              As well as creature from the black lagoon. Pixel dan showed it
              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

^Yep. I've already pre-ordered the Invisible Man and Dracula from Big Bad Toy Store. I'll do the same when Gill-Man and the Bride go up for pre-sale.
                And I'm curious what the yet to be revealed TMNT/Universal figure is. A Wolfman would probably get my money. I believe they haven't revealed Donatello (my favorite turtle) nor Casey (fav TMNT character altogether), so it's possible they'll combine two of my favorite characters.
                Space Cop
                The Dandy
                Last edited by Space Cop; 07-22-2022, 03:43 AM.

Comment

^Yep. I've already pre-ordered the Invisible Man and Dracula from Big Bad Toy Store. I'll do the same when Gill-Man and the Bride go up for pre-sale.
                  And I'm curious what the yet to be revealed TMNT/Universal figure is. A Wolfman would probably get my money. I believe they haven't revealed Donatello (my favorite turtle) nor Casey (fav TMNT character altogether), so it's possible they'll combine two of my favorite characters.
                  There also doing Dinosaurs from the live action show. Killer klownz toony terrors

Comment

Some really good neca reveals at SDCC this year. I collect 4 lines currently and while there was nothing new for BTTF or Jaws, the looks at The Thing and Universal monsters was great for me. The Dog Thing seems to be clarified as a 2 pack and not 2 seperate purchases. And the Uni monster stuff got me the most excited! Dracula full reveal with date, the Dracula accessory set, Creature From the Black Lagoon and even the news that Bride will get done too! I wasnt sure if there is even an estate to deal with for the Elsa Manchester likeness but neca must have it worked out which is a must buy for me now. I'm all in on the accessory sets too.

Comment

• ^The Mummy's sarcophagus is in my BBTS pre-order because it seems a no-brainer for the character. I had pre-ordered Frankenstein's table, but I cancelled it because I think I prefer him standing and I don't want to spend that much on something I probably would display less than half the time (I don't have enough space to have them side by side). If I change my mind, I think there will be a decent window where I could get it for MRSP.

Mummy8-1-scaled.jpg
                      Frankenstein5-scaled.jpg
                      Space Cop
                      The Dandy
                      Last edited by Space Cop; 07-24-2022, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• That mummy accessory set is GORGEOUS.

Comment

• Not into toony terrors but im grabbing the killer klownz line

Comment

• Neca needs to do svengoolie wishmaster and pumpkin head
                            TazzMission
                            Guardian of the Universe
                            Last edited by TazzMission; 07-30-2022, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• ^I'd particularly like a Wishmaster from them. Svengoolie would probably have to be a limited Mego or something, but who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                                ^I'd particularly like a Wishmaster from them. Svengoolie would probably have to be a limited Mego or something, but who knows.
                                No love for pumpkin head?

Comment

Working...
                                X