The neca collector thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    I have the old 12" doll of him because he's also a favorite of mine, though I go back and forth on which is my absolute favorite.

Which version is your other favorite?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
      Which version is your other favorite?
      Probably 6, which is also zombie Jason, but a little less messed up. I like 3 a lot, even though itís simple. And face-wise, #4 (probably because itís Saviniís design).

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
        Probably 6, which is also zombie Jason, but a little less messed up. I like 3 a lot, even though itís simple. And face-wise, #4 (probably because itís Saviniís design).

My local Target usually has a few versions of him in stocks, I might pick some up. The only one I can remember offhand is the 2009 remake version. But yeah, I see where you're coming from. I have another version of Jason somewhere in storage... I think it's either 3 or 4 (hoping it's 4). I'll have to dig it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
          I FINALLY received F13 Part 7 Jason after a year of waiting since placing the pre-order. I love it, the sculpting is amazing, and this has always been my favorite version of Mr. Voorhees. Already started taking pics for my Instagram page and plan on doing a mash up with Pinhead in a little bit.
          New Blood Jason came with a ton of accessories too! It took forever but neca knocked it out of the park. Only 4 more Jason's to go, all Hodders for 8 through 10

Comment

Working...
          X