• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    Enjoy. I've really come to love toy-specific cons since about 2018 or 2019.
    I been at this one since i was like 13. There celebrating there 30th anniversary next month. My brother is actually friends with the guy who started it. Some of the dealers i grew up around even sell at wizard world . They Also do great work for charity like toys for tots ect

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Enjoy. I've really come to love toy-specific cons since about 2018 or 2019.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Hitting a toy show sunday . Hoping to find the leo mikey and don tmnt in time figures for a fair price to round out the 4 turtles

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    I would probably buy all those things.

Leave a comment:

• Big Daddy Dave Skywalker
    Moisture Farmer

replied
    I want a Tommy Jarvis Ultimate 3 pack of all 3 actors.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied

No, I do (my DVD is signed by Henriksen). I wonder how well it translates to plastic, but I guess if they can do xenos they can do Pumpkinhead.
    They also did the snake Freddy as a accesory set. Now that i think of it id like a elias voorhees figure. Originally he was in the ending of Jason lives at Jason and pamelas graves. Id also like a duke figure from final Friday
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 07-30-2022, 02:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Originally posted by TazzMission View Post

No love for pumpkin head?
    No, I do (my DVD is signed by Henriksen). I wonder how well it translates to plastic, but I guess if they can do xenos they can do Pumpkinhead.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    ^I'd particularly like a Wishmaster from them. Svengoolie would probably have to be a limited Mego or something, but who knows.
    No love for pumpkin head?

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    ^I'd particularly like a Wishmaster from them. Svengoolie would probably have to be a limited Mego or something, but who knows.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Neca needs to do svengoolie wishmaster and pumpkin head
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 07-30-2022, 01:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Not into toony terrors but im grabbing the killer klownz line

Leave a comment:

Moisture Farmer

replied
    That mummy accessory set is GORGEOUS.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    ^The Mummy's sarcophagus is in my BBTS pre-order because it seems a no-brainer for the character. I had pre-ordered Frankenstein's table, but I cancelled it because I think I prefer him standing and I don't want to spend that much on something I probably would display less than half the time (I don't have enough space to have them side by side). If I change my mind, I think there will be a decent window where I could get it for MRSP.

Mummy8-1-scaled.jpg
    Frankenstein5-scaled.jpg
    Space Cop
    The Dandy
    Last edited by Space Cop; 07-24-2022, 02:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

Moisture Farmer

replied
    Some really good neca reveals at SDCC this year. I collect 4 lines currently and while there was nothing new for BTTF or Jaws, the looks at The Thing and Universal monsters was great for me. The Dog Thing seems to be clarified as a 2 pack and not 2 seperate purchases. And the Uni monster stuff got me the most excited! Dracula full reveal with date, the Dracula accessory set, Creature From the Black Lagoon and even the news that Bride will get done too! I wasnt sure if there is even an estate to deal with for the Elsa Manchester likeness but neca must have it worked out which is a must buy for me now. I'm all in on the accessory sets too.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    ^Yep. I've already pre-ordered the Invisible Man and Dracula from Big Bad Toy Store. I'll do the same when Gill-Man and the Bride go up for pre-sale.
    And I'm curious what the yet to be revealed TMNT/Universal figure is. A Wolfman would probably get my money. I believe they haven't revealed Donatello (my favorite turtle) nor Casey (fav TMNT character altogether), so it's possible they'll combine two of my favorite characters.
    There also doing Dinosaurs from the live action show. Killer klownz toony terrors

Leave a comment:

Working...
X