Anyone get their GL padlock yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone get their GL padlock yet?

DC has been advertising these new padlocks this month in their comics, and I found them at Home Depot yesterday. No, I didn't go there looking for them, I was buying door hardware for a storm door at my house, and found a shipper display of them in that aisle. They were like 6 bucks a piece (can't remember the exact price).

Anyway, consider it a heads up for my fellow GL nerds out there who want it.

Yeah I've seen them around. They're pretty cool. I'll pick one up once I figure out what I'm gonna use it for...

Comment

awesome I was wondering where the hell I could get that sweet ass pad lock

Use it for? It will sit with all my other GL Crap. Dave are you *gasp* using this ?
      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Sweet. I have a Home Depot credit card that is linked to my parents account, time to stock up!
        sigpic
        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
          Sweet. I have a Home Depot credit card that is linked to my parents account, time to stock up!
          Credit Card are horrid things
          My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

saw these padlocks too man i have to get one of these ... especially GL

Comment

Don't forget, guys, they have a whole line of them, for all the main members of the JLA!

Besides the GL one, they also have them for , , and , too!

Comment

Who?
                sigpic
                Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

yep .. but i just wish that the GL padlock was Glow in the dark hehe

Comment

Home Depot gift card!

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
                      Credit Card are horrid things
                      Only if used in the wrong way, IMHO. If you use it like a magic wishing card, then you got problems, if you use it as a more convenient way to pay for stuff that you CAN afford, and pay the bill in full each month, I see absolutely nothing wrong with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                        Only if used in the wrong way, IMHO. If you use it like a magic wishing card, then you got problems, if you use it as a more convenient way to pay for stuff that you CAN afford, and pay the bill in full each month, I see absolutely nothing wrong with them.
                        They are Horrid things either way no matter what you realize that any time you charge something their is a "finance" charge - that is not the interest rate that is a finance charge for ANY purchase on a credit card. Then the interest on top of that so even if you purchase something then pay it off that month in full you still have paid more then you would have with cash or a debit card.

BTW I stopped at Home Depot this was not in the Pad Lock section what section have people seen this in?
                        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

awesome I was wondering where the hell I could get that sweet ass pad lock

Use it for? It will sit with all my other GL Crap. Dave are you *gasp* using this ?
                          No, it's just sitting on a pile of other GL crap right now, lol. Still in the package too. Actually, I do have a lock on the door of my GL room, so if I change it to a bigger size, I COULD use the padlock to secure the room!

Another trip to Home Depot might be in order...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                            No, it's just sitting on a pile of other GL crap right now, lol. Still in the package too. Actually, I do have a lock on the door of my GL room, so if I change it to a bigger size, I COULD use the padlock to secure the room!

Another trip to Home Depot might be in order...
                            Ahhhhh - what section is this thing in DAVE!!!!!!!
                            My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Ahhhhh - what section is this thing in DAVE!!!!!!!
                              I found it in the aisle that has all the door knobs, and various locks for household doors. They put a lot of their shippers right in the aisle, so you couldn't miss it. It's a colorful display about half the size of a side panel.

Comment

Working...
                              X