Alex Ross Hal Jordan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Ross Hal Jordan?

Is the left hand on the alex Ross Hal supposed to be able to be moved. mine won't turn and looks like it should. If so how do I fix this?

Be very careful whatever you do.

I think placing the hand in warm water for a little bit, then slowly and gently trying to turn it might work. There is probably a bit of glue in the socket (for whatever reason) that is stopping it from turning.

However, since I am no expert, you might want to wait for someone else to give you advice before you try mine.
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

ok thanks for the info

Comment

Neither wrist on the AR Justice Hal is articulated - if you look at the left wrist what may appear to be a joint is actually the folds of his suit - the Justice figs are very much semi-articulated statues
        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

well there you go. I knew someone would know more about this than me. No surprise that its Mr GLJim.
          sigpic
          Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
            well there you go. I knew someone would know more about this than me. No surprise that its Mr GLJim.
            - There are very few GLs figs I dont have
            My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

There's an Alex Ross Hal Jordan figure?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                There's an Alex Ross Hal Jordan figure?
                Yes in the Justice line - There is also a Sinestro

Sinestro is in the Justice Wave 1 and Hal is Wave 3 I believe - they are 7 inches and tower over my other DC figs - There is also a John Stewart that is coming out soon in the Justice line which is based on ARs stuff but is just the Hal body with a John head on it
                My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
                  Neither wrist on the AR Justice Hal is articulated - if you look at the left wrist what may appear to be a joint is actually the folds of his suit - the Justice figs are very much semi-articulated statues
                  Thanks I was ust getting tired of not being able to move the wrist to hold on the lantern properly but now I will just deal

Comment

Yes in the Justice line - There is also a Sinestro

Sinestro is in the Justice Wave 1 and Hal is Wave 3 I believe - they are 7 inches and tower over my other DC figs - There is also a John Stewart that is coming out soon in the Justice line which is based on ARs stuff but is just the Hal body with a John head on it
                    I don't know if I want to get that one or not

Comment

Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
                      I don't know if I want to get that one or not
                      Its the same crap DCD pulled in the beginning with the first GL wave - JS = HJ with a black head - in the previous DCD line at least they dd also have the stripe uniform for JS - but really it is nothing but a variant head scuplt and from the looks of it I think its a recasting of the org DCD JS to begin with
                      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Can someone post a pic?

Comment

Sidceaser posted one a while ago here it is again

My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Its definitely my favorite looking, Hal figure, I can't wait for DCUC's Hal though

Comment

Aside from the Parallax figure I just got from Andrew, these are the only two figures I have... They both can easily be set up to stand just like Alex Ross' solo character paintings, which is how I had them set up until my cat made GA's arrow disappear... the little shit broke the handle off of GL's lantern, too.

Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X