Alex Ross Hal Jordan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parrylakks View Post
    Aside from the Parallax figure I just got from Andrew, these are the only two figures I have... They both can easily be set up to stand just like Alex Ross' solo character paintings, which is how I had them set up until my cat made GA's arrow disappear... the little shit broke the handle off of GL's lantern, too.
    :
    Now now. The cat didn't break them...The Cat made them BETTER. That is, after all, a cat's purpose.

-E

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah... I actually set up Ollie so that he looks like he's drawing an arrow now, since he doesn't have the one he can hold (and shoot) anymore... Hal wasn't altered, he just doesn't carry the lantern anymore... I was so mad at the little shit, but what can you do?
      Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

I love my AR Justice Hal Jordan. As a matter of fact I love all of my Justice figures. They display great. Yes they are larger than the other DCD figurs but they are a different style and collection so they should be different.

Comment

I want more of them, myself.
          Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

Well you'll get a JS one shortly
            My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
              Can someone post a pic?
              you should get one. and then start collecting more AF's its addicting

Comment

Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
                you should get one. and then start collecting more AF's its addicting
                Yes it is - if you start - you will never stop
                My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Working...
                X