Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Figure are you most looking forward to (now with a poll)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of the above ... I would love to add the Hal from the recent Batman cartoon to my collection though ...

Comment

I want them all.

Comment

Originally posted by ringslinger74 View Post
        Definately the Sin Corps uniform Sinestro figure. Although I'd be most excited if they'd just do another 13" DCD GL doll. I don't care who. Sinestro, John, Guy, Kyle, Arisia, hell even Leezle Pon would make me happy! My Hal just needs some company dammit!

-E-
        I would be happy with the jsut reissuing Hal,

me upon its release "I'm not paying that kind of money for an Action Figure"

me now - "I should go kick my own ass, Rip I need to use your Time Sphere"
        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

me too

Comment

EVS Hal is a must have, I was so pissed they took off the armored Hal figure which I wanted to put next to my Justice Armored Hal figure so a EVS Hal is great news.
            "If at first you don't succeed, try Kyle again!".

Comment

Originally posted by Raker616 View Post
              EVS Hal is a must have, I was so pissed they took off the armored Hal figure which I wanted to put next to my Justice Armored Hal figure so a EVS Hal is great news.
              There all must haves
              My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

I could do without Batlantern, there are enough Bat figures out there for his fans to get but I will probably end up getting all the others.
                "If at first you don't succeed, try Kyle again!".

Comment

I Want the bat lantern personally and I would not mind a future superlantern

Comment

Working...
                  X