Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the only good thing about marvel legends figures (Gl related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the only good thing about marvel legends figures (Gl related)

These Stands for flying figures. however I have to make waist clips as i did not want to drill holes into my figures

by the way the waist clips are made from clear shower curtain rings

Comment

I was wondering what you used. I am so jealous you have that Eradicator figure...damn you! All I have is that Toy Fare exclusive one.
      sigpic
      Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

i found a place that has the figure of the eradicator for 10 bucks pluss 9.95 shipping. I don't know if the sites rep is good though, but i have had mine for two or three weeks from ebay I love it but i fear it could be too delicate for play LOL

Comment

Thats the main thing that bugs me about new toys, both Marvel and DC, they seem very breakable. And I like to play with my toys from time to time, it helps me get ideas for my comic, but i am always worried if I move their arms or legs too much, they will snap off.

All my Superpowers are still fine, even after years and years of playing with them, same with Marvel Toy Biz from the early to late 90's. But like the old saying goes "they don't make em like they used to".
          sigpic

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

its still a great figure though, I might start a action photo thread

Comment

Thats sorta the idea behind my comic, to use my toys over backgrounds I find then use Paint to add stuff to it.
              sigpic

Comment

we should both post action pics.

Comment

I need you to give me your who's who Hal Jordan...THANKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
                    we should both post action pics.
                    Yeah we should. I just gotta find some batteries for my Cam. It eats normal ones and I haven't forked out the dough for rechargeable ones yet.
                    sigpic

Comment

I just started the thread for it

Comment

Working...
                      X