• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that ring kit looks so bad lol

Comment

• I'm gonna have to agree with you.

Comment

• That ring being sold anywhere in particular?
        I just wanna play.
        I just wanna play a game.
        One that you've never played before.
        One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

• Originally posted by Godmera View Post

There are also a Night Light, Buttons, and Key chains listed in Previews.
          Originally posted by Tach View Post
          That ring looks familiar:

Yep, I know I have a couple!
          Originally posted by stoat2337 View Post
          That ring being sold anywhere in particular?
          Well, let's see here... seeing as how it's the SAME EXACT RING that was given out at the 2009 Sandy Eggo Comic Con to promote the release of the direct-to-DVD & Blu-Ray animated movie Green Lantern: First Flight, you have 2 options:
          1. Buy the original version on eBay. Expect to pay at least $20 (including S&H) for one now, possibly more as we get closer to the movie's release date.
          2. Since the "Ring Kit" version was just listed in the February 2011 issue of PREVIEWS, you can go to any comic shop of your choosing and pre-order one RIGHT NOW!
          Choose whichever option works best for you, but be warned now that while the ring is "one size fits most", the face of the ring is quite large due to the electronics and battery. It's much larger than the faces of DC Direct's light-up rings that were released last year. You CAN NOT replace the battery, which is the one thing DC Direct got right on their light-up rings. Also, the light only BLINKS, it does NOT stay continuously lit.
          Jack T. Chance
          Really knows where his towel is!
          Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 02-07-2011, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
            Yep, I know I have a couple! Well, let's see here... seeing as how it's the SAME EXACT RING that was given out at the 2009 Sandy Eggo Comic Con to promote the release of the direct-to-DVD & Blu-Ray animated movie Green Lantern: First Flight, you have 2 options:
            1. Buy the original version on eBay. Expect to pay at least $20 (including S&H) for one now, possibly more as we get closer to the movie's release date.
            2. Since the "Ring Kit" version was just listed in the February 2011 issue of PREVIEWS, you can go to any comic shop of your choosing and pre-order one RIGHT NOW!
            Choose whichever option works best for you, but be warned now that while the ring is "one size fits most", the face of the ring is quite large due to the electronics and battery. It's much larger than the faces of DC Direct's light-up rings that were released last year. You CAN NOT replace the battery, which is the one thing DC Direct got right on their light-up rings. Also, the light only BLINKS, it does NOT stay continuously lit.
            The battery can be replaced. I'll show you in my next post.

Comment

• the green cover can be pried off and then two tiny screws hold the board onto the plastic remove them and push the button that activates the light in order to get the circuit board to come out... it hold 2 cr 1616 batteries

Comment

• I found these over at coastcitystyles.com http://www.coastcitystyles.com/aljohnattr.html

I was actually wondering if anyone had spotted these in any stores yet. I've been looking like crazy since I found the first wave in Walmart a few weeks ago. I can't wait to get my hands on these though!!!

Comment

• The Atrocitus/Stewart might be worth picking up. Thing is, if I start buying this stuff, I'll have to collect it all. Must... Resist...

Comment

• Yeah, I felt the same way at first. Then I said I would only get the GL related ones. But I folded and bought the whole first wave. I enjoy these all too much, I'm gonna get them all. I decided a long time ago to stop collecting everything else except for DCD. But these are small and awesome so I'll make the exception.

Comment

• The Batman/Joker 2-pack already seems to be gone from Coast City Styles. I really do like these little guys!!
                      "You can't foresee all the consequences of your actions -- but that's no excuse to do nothing." -- Hal Jordan

Comment

• I would buy them online, but I would prefer to get them in the store because they are 10 bucks plus shipping on coastcitysales. If I get them at Walmart they'll be $6.99 and no shipping. Just waiting impatiently......
                        Jack-O-Lantern
                        Master Customizer
                        Last edited by Jack-O-Lantern; 02-15-2011, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• A golaie mask my brother found on a goalie forum. Not sure who he plays for, but you gotta love the dedication

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• As an ex-goalie (just street hockey, mind you), I LOVE that!
                            I just wanna play.
                            I just wanna play a game.
                            One that you've never played before.
                            One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

• that is amazing

Comment

• That's way cool! I was planning to do something similar to a Motorcycle helmet after I got my license and bike.

Comment

Working...
                                X