Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Direct Shipping Updates!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • http://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?cat=ACTION+FIGURES

    Blackest Night
    Wave 6- Dec 15
    Wave 7- Jan 12
    Wave 8- Jan 26

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BatmanofSector2814 View Post
      http://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?cat=ACTION+FIGURES

      Blackest Night
      Wave 6- Dec 15
      Wave 7- Jan 12
      Wave 8- Jan 26
      Not surprised. And I won't be surprised to see wave 8 bumped into February.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BatmanofSector2814 View Post
        http://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?cat=ACTION+FIGURES

        Blackest Night
        Wave 6- Dec 15
        Wave 7- Jan 12
        Wave 8- Jan 26
        Yeah, I called my guy at the local comic store to verify that comics were coming out this Thursday instead of today, and he gave me a bonus that I would have Mongul in my hands tomorrow night.

        Comment


        • According to my LCS, The DC Origins Green Lantern set is also supposed to come out tomorrow, along with Mongul.

          Plus tomorrow is the last day of regular classes for me.

          It's going to be a good day.

          Comment


          • Update on Honor Guard ring prop.

            DC DIRECT TO RESOLICIT THE GREEN LANTERN HONOR GUARD RING PROP REPLICA
            All orders for the GREEN LANTERN HONOR GUARD RING PROP REPLICA (NOV090266) are cancelled. This item will be resolicited in the January Previews.

            Comment


            • Blackest Night wave 6 has been pushed to 12/22/10
              Wave 7 and 8 remain 1/12 and 1/26.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gl2814h View Post
                Blackest Night wave 6 has been pushed to 12/22/10
                Wave 7 and 8 remain 1/12 and 1/26.
                Aww crap berries...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gl2814h View Post
                  Update on Honor Guard ring prop.

                  DC DIRECT TO RESOLICIT THE GREEN LANTERN HONOR GUARD RING PROP REPLICA
                  All orders for the GREEN LANTERN HONOR GUARD RING PROP REPLICA (NOV090266) are cancelled. This item will be resolicited in the January Previews.
                  At least it wasn't outright cancelled.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gl2814h View Post
                    Blackest Night wave 6 has been pushed to 12/22/10
                    Wave 7 and 8 remain 1/12 and 1/26.
                    Wow...all the date changes. I'm about ready to say that these aren't coming out at all.

                    Comment


                    • WTF, DC Direct?

                      Originally posted by gl2814h View Post
                      Updated as of 12-14-10

                      JLA TROPHY ROOM: SINESTRO POWER BATTERY PROP REPLICA (DC DIRECT) MAR100354 10/27/10 2/16/11
                      Damn it! What is UP with DC Direct continually pushing back the Green Lantern prop replicas?!?

                      Comment


                      • According to Comixology, The Arkham Asylum Wave 1 set is pushed back to February 23. All of my sources still have Blackest Night wave 7 coming out tomorrow.

                        Comment


                        • My LCS owner said BN wave 7 is supposed to ship this week, but with figures, everything is tentative.

                          Comment


                          • Waves 7 and 8 are being shipped to me. Scheduled to be in my hands this Friday.
                            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                              Waves 7 and 8 are being shipped to me. Scheduled to be in my hands this Friday.
                              Uh oh, I"m gonna have an empty wallet this week. 2 waves of figures and a fancy restaurant for my anniversary tonight! It figures that the figures would come in the wednesday my comic shop is closed for renovations!
                              "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

                              Comment


                              • Happy Anniversary Hazard! Be sure to supersize your meal.
                                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X