Justice John Stewart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice John Stewart

Wow! This figure is awesome! Anyone else pick him up today? He was a nice relief from all that "armored up silliness".
    Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

I'm going to get it later this week, but it looks to be a justice hal with a john head

Comment

Cause he is!

I got it too. I also got Gorilla Grodd.

Comment

I'm picking it up later - and yeah it is Hal with a John head

the Grodd looked amazing put I couldn't convince my self I needed him
        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Apparently my local store forgot to order it for me, as it wasn't there for me today. Now, do I wanna make a drive and pick it up somewhere else, or ask them to reorder it for me?

Comment

I think I'll get it eventually. Along with the Justice Hal. But I'm going to customize the John to give him a different suit. More like what he has in the comics. Just to make it stand out form the Hal figure. Now we need an AR Kyle and Guy!

Hey Mal, have you seen my latest custom???
            http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...inger/Mal1.jpg

Comment

got it

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post

Hey Mal, have you seen my latest custom???
                http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...inger/Mal1.jpg
                Ahh very cool!
                Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
                  Now we need an AR Kyle and Guy!
                  Well, your chances of THAT happening are about, I dunno...ZERO? Ross has a personal boycott on both of those characters, and will only paint Alan, Hal and John. He did Kyle once for a piece for WB studios in the late 90s, but I think that was about it. He loathes both characters. Same goes for a few JLA members. Firestorm, and the four Detroit era members (Though he recently did Vixen in the current lineup for a poster).

Kind of sucks, because he's done a lot of great painting of the classic JLA. At best he'll do 15 of the 16 classic members, sans Firestorm. At worst, he frigging insists on putting Captain Marvel and Plastic Man in the paintings, neither of which joined the group until decades later. His view's pretty much that they SHOULD have been in the classic JLA.

I've got an AR figure shelf for his Justice JLA members, and I have to substitute Firestorm, Atom and Elongated Man (the last two actually APPEARED in Justice, but DCD was too busy making armored versions of the heroes to to bother making those two essential Leaguers in the line before cancelling it with wave 8

Comment

Got my DCD Justice John fig in the mail the other day. I ended up ordering him through ebay for a decent price. Kind of pissed my LCS didn't get it for me. I spend hundreds of dollars a month there, and they just blew it off.

Comment

Working...
                    X