No announcement yet.

BC Direct Customs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have doubles of that Sinestro Fig. He was the one that had the more spotty paint job.

Comment

I mean because that body is kind of big for Sinestro. He doesn't really get drawn that way and the thinner body looks more appropriate for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Coronel View Post
        Looks really good. I would've gone with the sinestro/abin sur/deadman base for Sinestro though.
        JAred sent me these two figs and told me to do something with them for him, that's why I ended up using that body. Here's a few more WIP pics. I'm going back and doing highlights in Sinestro's skin, he's a little dark but I actually kinda like it! Also got more paint to add to Hal and some good ole blue energy!

"Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

Really nice work, hazard.

Comment

thanks bro!
            "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

Loving how Sinestro looks. I like how dark he is too, differentiates it from my other Sinestro. That shiny blue is candy-like.

Comment

is that blue in the same color line as the yellow in pointed you towards? it sure looks it. nice work btw

Comment

Originally posted by JAredLantern View Post
                  Loving how Sinestro looks. I like how dark he is too, differentiates it from my other Sinestro. That shiny blue is candy-like.
                  Don't eat it when you get it back! :P

Originally posted by VeesFistOfDeath View Post
                  is that blue in the same color line as the yellow in pointed you towards? it sure looks it. nice work btw

Nope. It a mixture I made from several Tamiya colors. I'm very happy with how it turned out too!

JAred, final pics should be tomorrow, I'm surprised with how well this turned around, and turned out!

Comment

Originally posted by hazardfilms View Post

JAred, final pics should be tomorrow
                    ...I lied. :P

Comment

...I lied. :P

SWEET !!!

Comment

HOLY $H1t IT LOOKS AWESOMEEEEEE!!

why don't you do more Kyle's??
                        they surely change his costume enough times for several figures!!
                        Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Awesome, hazard!
                          I just wanna play.
                          I just wanna play a game.
                          One that you've never played before.
                          One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

I promise I'll post pics of the collection after I receive these. They will be happy in their new home

Comment

hazard recently finished a custom work for me. upon receipt,
                              i will gladly post pictures of his work. i can't wait.

Comment

Just got a package in the mail with a couple figs up it in. Pictures forthecoming!

...gotta charge my battery...
                                JAredLantern
                                The 8th Soldier of Victory
                                Last edited by JAredLantern; 02-12-2011, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X