No announcement yet.

BC Direct Customs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After a sever Hiatus from customizing (Thanks ABC) I now have money in my pocket and spaces emptying out on my table for customs. Just finished this beauty yesterday for a friend of mine

"Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

• dude, i did the same thing with the packaging for the WL deadman I made! Sick work my friend.

Comment

• After 10 months, I'm finally going to start doing customs again starting next week. This year has been uber Busy. Also, check out my new toy review site if you havent already!

http://www.toyworldorder.com
        "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

• Originally posted by hazardfilms View Post
          After 10 months, I'm finally going to start doing customs again starting next week. This year has been uber Busy. Also, check out my new toy review site if you havent already!

http://www.toyworldorder.com
          Any chance we will see the multiring Kyle in the near future?

Sig by Zander Yurami

Comment

• Originally posted by Nowen View Post
            Any chance we will see the multiring Kyle in the near future?
            some say it is so

Comment

• Latest additions to the BC Direct Corps

Comment

• Awesome work as usual!
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Very cool customs, especially love Jack.

Comment

• Indigo John on deck

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing it.
                      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Looking good can't wait to see the next one!

Sig by Zander Yurami

Comment

Latest additions to the BC Direct Corps

While your custom is good from a technical/skills represented standpoint, I still have to give it some negative marks for basing it on the artwork seen in the recent books. You should stick to the character's original appearances in GL Corps Quarterly for inspiration:

THAT'S how Jack is supposed to look!

Comment

• noted, but I think I'll be sticking with this one. Thanks for the input.

Comment

noted, but I think I'll be sticking with this one. Thanks for the input.
                              No problem.

Oh, and I forgot to mention... I like the ring construct "hand cannon"! That looks pretty cool!

Comment

• Thanks, I"ve got molds of all of my constructs if anyone is interested! I can also paint them in any of the colors

Comment

Working...
                                X